Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! :)

My workbench has been invaded by Skiff guards!! Here are a couple of pictures of the ones I am working on/updating......

1001.jpg

1000.jpg

as I mentioned, I am going back and repainting, adding bits and redoing all my Skiff guards...

Thanks guys! :)

My workbench has been invaded by Skiff guards!! Here are a couple of pictures of the ones I am working on/updating......

1001.jpg

as I mentioned, I am going back and repainting, adding bits and redoing all my Skiff guards...

THAT IS a brilliant picture!!!

That Cantina thread has has inspired me to finish my Ponda Baba. I added a belt, SSC Antilles and custom made holster. SSC Han Bespin pants and there you have it. All I need to do is add the pocket cover w/ stud to the jacket and he will be finished!!

1100.jpg

1102.jpg

Last edited:
wow great stuff chris...................you are going to need a skiff for that lot...................:whip

Thanks guys. I agree, I need a Skiff. Problem is, I wouldnt know where to begin. I also dont know where thr hell I would put it. It would be like 4 ft long.

I think I am going to do a Jabbas palace and have all these guys just lurking around. I can do walls and arches. :)

Thanks guys. I agree, I need a Skiff. Problem is, I wouldnt know where to begin. I also dont know where thr hell I would put it. It would be like 4 ft long.

I think I am going to do a Jabbas palace and have all these guys just lurking around. I can do walls and arches. :)

Exactly. I want to do one too, I just don't know where to begin.

Well, you could always use the skiff as a coffee table - that would make it practical! :wink1: When people get wishing for SS to make a 1/6 scale skiff, I can't help but think: how would they even ship something like that? Would it fit through the front door?

As for Jabba's palace, by all means, go for it (at least the throne room)...then send me a copy of the blueprints so I can make one! It's always been a dream project of mine - love Jabba and his scum - just haven't gotten that far, YET.

You could make half a skiff? And mount it to the wall and it would be a shelf for the figures.you could even set it up where luke is about to be dropped in the sarlac pit

It would look amazing in your basement, just think of it fully loaded !!! I can send you a scale plan if it helps Chris.... I have always wanted to do a skiff!!

skiff-1.jpg

Thanks for all the ideas and specs guys. I wouldnt know where to start. All those curves and stuff would be a nightmare for me to do.

Maybe I will come up with something one day. I wish I was a carpenter. :)

I did some work on Kithaba. I had already redone the outfit, I just had to work on the head. So I redid the bandana, I used a cut up t-shirt for it this time. I also repainted the eyes and head. Its not great, but I am happy with it. :)

190.jpg

191.jpg

It would look amazing in your basement, just think of it fully loaded !!! I can send you a scale plan if it helps Chris.... I have always wanted to do a skiff!!

skiff-1.jpg

Don't use the vintage toy as a reference. It's way off.

I do like the idea of a half skiff, that could be cool.

Back