Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so awesome. :clap

And seems like you're getting close to having made ALL the Jabba and cantina guys... you're running out of goons to make!:horror:lol

Nah, have you seen the new Mandalorian trailer......plenty, and I mean plenty, of new side characters for Chakaman to make :lol

Here is a kit that has been in the works for a while. Big thanks to Duane! Looking forward to adding some ROTJ pilots to my squad.

20191115_181218.jpg
20191115_181411.jpg

I also got a pretty good deal on a couple of Red 5 Lukes. Hoping to add Red Leader, Gold Leader to go with Blue Leader.

20191115_182518.jpg

Hah that?s funny about the pilot helmet. Saw that on the new Rey release and thought ima snatch some up when it parts out :D
Can?t wait to see what you do next, and more Lukes? Awesome!

Hah that?s funny about the pilot helmet. Saw that on the new Rey release and thought ima snatch some up when it parts out :D
Can?t wait to see what you do next, and more Lukes? Awesome!
Thanks Paul.

I know. I saw that helmet on the Ep9 Rey this morning. The timing on this is funny.

This is actually the Deagostini 1/5th scale helmet that was shrunk down about 15%.

Yeah looking sweet there Chris ! That headsculpt isn't half bad either.

Nice deal on the X-Wing Lukes. Under rated figure imo. So long as you keep the helmet on !! :lol

Looks great so far !!

Thanks Heiko. I appreciate it mate.

Oh wow! That was fast.
Is it possible to get casts of any of this? I?d like to make some more pilots.

I got my kit from Duane(Enaud). I know he did a couple of kits. He is not on here much, but is on Facebook, "Enaud D Brown". You should shoot him a message. I know he is pretty busy, but he usually replies back.

Cheers Paul.

Back