Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate. Here you go...

View attachment 218842

He isn't quite finished yet. I hope to give him the finishing touch ups this weekend. I am pleased with the results so far.

Amazing Chris! When chewie comes in, your picture will be my inspiration [emoji2]. Do you have a picture of the color you used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing Chris! When chewie comes in, your picture will be my inspiration [emoji2]. Do you have a picture of the color you used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not sure what colors they were. They were a sand color. I will take some pictures of them when I get a chance.

Here is a group shot of my ANH characters....

2015-10-26 16.18.27.jpg

What an incredible collection, Chaka. How do you like the Chewie and did you darken him, or lighten him....it seems like you darkened areas in order highlight others? Also, did you get the new R2? How do you like it???

What an incredible collection, Chaka. How do you like the Chewie and did you darken him, or lighten him....it seems like you darkened areas in order highlight others? Also, did you get the new R2? How do you like it???

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

I did not darken anything on Chewbacca. The face is already very dark. I simply pulled the fur away from the sculpt and futzed it. I then went in and lightened the fur in areas with chalk pastels. I also painted the lips and darkened the nose. It is an absolutely fantastic piece. I strongly recommend picking it up. With your customizing talents, I'm sure you can make him look spot on.

I did pick up the new Sideshow R2. I like it. It looks great, but is very fragile and light. It comes with tons of accessories. I feel it is a tad small, but really not worth worrying about. Overall, its worth the price.

Back