Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go Duane, I think the neck is a little long.

upebesyt.jpg

neqa2ydu.jpg

mabeteda.jpg

aha7avy7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's what I thought on the hair too. Would look odd with the cap on.

The Ozzel sculpt is from the Wilhelm Keitel figure.

Pretty cool stuff guys. I think its funny that we are all using the same headsculpts for our custom Imperials.

Man, when you line up 2-3 guys in the black Imperial uniforms they look really sharp.

Painting Headsculpts scares the jeebus out of me but SS are taking far too long for Tarkin.

Painting Headsculpts scares the jeebus out of me but SS are taking far too long for Tarkin.

Yeah and I can't see them doing a better sculpt than that. Its incredible.

I dont enjoy painting human heads, I much prefer alien sculpts. The eyes are what make the human sculpts tricky.

The Tarkin sculpt is spot on, I can see anyone doing a better job either.

Chris just always a pleasure to sit back and look through your photos.

Perfect choices for IMP officers thats for sure and love the Poor Capt Attillies "hanging" with Vader.

Thanks mate. I cant take credit for the Antilles scene, Jay did that and posted it in my thread. :) He did do a fantastic job setting it up.

Yeah that's what scares me too is the eyes. I think I can handle the skin pigmentation just fine but if the eyes look like crap it won't matter how great the skin looks.

Thanks for the kind words Chris, that's just a place holder display as I'm moving house again so there are a lot of figs crammed on to the one shelf.
Did I miss the Scottyb Tarkin head?
I can't seem to find the post???

Okay, here we go....Sandtrooper Commander.

Sideshow Sandtrooper chest armor, belt, ammo pouches. Sideshow Stormtrooper holster, blaster. Sideshow Praji undersuit. Sideshow Snowtrooper helmet. DiD goggles. I kitsbashed the backpack out of a couple of spare Sandtrooper backpacks from Koto and Sideshow.

Still some adjusting to the helmet, I will want it to sit lower I think. I also have some gloves I am working on.

003492x600_zps8004de7a.jpg

004563x600_zps9c3dd919.jpg

005600x490_zps7c3e7208.jpg

Back