Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, those head sculpts you ran across scream star wars. Damn cant even think how bad *** George c. Scott would have been as an imperial..........:panic::panic::panic:

Loving all the of the latest mods....especially the Snowies. Those fellows are looking sweet!

Nice

Looks good in be pics like the scuplt has good paint apps?

That's really the thing now isn't it ? I look at my customs and anything I e painted is so poor compared to the sculpts available now !!

Yeah, these new DID and Soldier Story headsculpts have fantastic paint apps. They have really made me want to go back and update some of my officers, which is what I am doing.

Chaka, love the head sculpts you are digging up recently.

Is the Colonel Wulff Yularen headsculp the Michael Caine one ?, been looking for it and he's the only one that looks close

Also think you're Tusken Pouch repaint is spot on, may have to repaint mine now.

Thanks mate. Yes, the Yularen is the Michael Caine headsculpt. He is a tough one to track down, I havent seen too many pop up on ebay.

The Tusken pouches were pretty easy to repaint. I just drybrushed a few different browns over them.

Dude, those head sculpts you ran across scream star wars. Damn cant even think how bad *** George c. Scott would have been as an imperial..........:panic::panic::panic:

:lol Thanks man. A lot of these new WW2 sculpts that are coming out just scream Imperial Officers. George C. Scott wouldnt have moved his fleet out lightspeed to close to the Hoth system thats for sure. :)

Loving all the of the latest mods....especially the Snowies. Those fellows are looking sweet!

Cheers dude!! :)

No wonder u cant find a ADIMRAL PIETT for s good price these days u bought them all :(

No wonder u cant find a ADIMRAL PIETT for s good price these days u bought them all :(

:lol I was able to score some spare outfits over the past few years when they popped up on TA. Right place right time I guess. They are pretty tough to come by these days. I would really like to find another Thrawn outfit.

I do wonder why Ssc haven't milked the imperial officer cow to do with the clone cow?

:exactly: Tarkin, Veers would probably do pretty well. I would imagine we will see them made down the road.

:lol I was able to score some spare outfits over the past few years when they popped up on TA. Right place right time I guess. They are pretty tough to come by these days. I would really like to find another Thrawn outfit.

:exactly: Tarkin, Veers would probably do pretty well. I would imagine we will see them made down the road.

Hell. Stuff down the road I want those suckers now. Veers is literally my favourite hasbro figure. The basic imperial officer would sell to customisers like crack!!!

Its "Imperial Officer Week" here in my thread...

DSC08579600x500_zps34ff180d.jpg

I need one more headsculpt for my last officer outfit...

DSC08582900x697_zpsf9fbaa8f.jpg

Another instant kitbashed Imperial masterpiece Chris!
I had wondered about that sculpt myself but thought the chin scruff might not cut it for a uniformed imperial...& maybe a rebel soldier instead. Seeing what you put together here, that thought has been shot down.:wink1:

Another instant kitbashed Imperial masterpiece Chris!
I had wondered about that sculpt myself but thought the chin scruff might not cut it for a uniformed imperial...& maybe a rebel soldier instead. Seeing what you put together here, that thought has been shot down.:wink1:

Beautiful work man! :rock

Thanks Duane, Brinn. :)

U outta get one of Boba mikes Tarkin sculpts! For your last unifourm.

I have a Tarkin sculpt, not sure if it is that one. I was thinking of using it if I cant find another sculpt I like.

Gonna try to finish up some customs in the spare time I do have. I found a brown body suit I want to use for Myo. Its time to get this guy done. :)

DSC08588600x439_zps6c8c50c0.jpg

DSC08590600x414_zps5442cbdf.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Ashoka where's that from?

Thats the warrors gate productions Asoka Its a exstreamly nice head.

yeah I would like to get one of her.and whats with the bald qui-gon jin

I was gonna leave it a surprise and show the finished sculpt. That head is going to my partner for re sculpting! As u can see the wax copy i made for him to rework next to it! We plan to make the best qui gon ever! The plan is to have half sculpted and half real hair it should look pretty bad ***!

Sorry to take over your thread chak lolz. Myo looks pretty sweet so far!

Regards YourMaster

Spoiler Spoiler:
Thanks Duane, Brinn. :)

I have a Tarkin sculpt, not sure if it is that one. I was thinking of using it if I cant find another sculpt I like.

That Tarkin is sweet. Would love to see that. Couldn't even imagine what it takes to paint a sculpt.

I have wanted three Tusken Raiders since they were announced. I had bought 2, but didnt want to buy a third since I was doing a body swap(I hated the short arms). I also had plenty of extra hands, extra feet/arm wraps and extra weapons thanks to having 2 already. I had picked up some extra bandoliers and extra cloaks from TA months ago that I had planned on using for other customs. So instead of spending $150 for a third Tusken, I just bought an extra head.

Im starting to put them together. Not sure what all I am going to do them, but I cant wait to work on them. :)

DSC08620800x529_zpsb5ce0aae.jpg

DSC08619800x429_zps7c270f20.jpg

I am going to do a sand scene for them kinda like the snow scene I am planning for my Snowtroopers.

Back