CGL TOYS | "Human Resistance Leader" 1:6 Head Sculpts & Body Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only just saw Genisys two weeks ago for the first time (3D Bluray.) I had to talk the viewing group through the histories of T1 and T2 as the movie was running. It was tricky because I had to figure it out first.:lol

People in this group havent seen T1 or T2? I would have paused the movie and told them to leave.

Besides, that's like starting off BTTF with part 3.

That's cruel man. You could have let those folks enjoy T1 and T2 but instead you subject these poor souls to this torture.

People in this group havent seen T1 or T2? I would have paused the movie and told them to leave.

Besides, that's like starting off BTTF with part 3.

Oh, these were non-fan civilians with kids. Genisys is rated PG-13 (the first two are both R) so it was the only one they could see.

Let's hope. :lol In three years, the only imperfect part of that movie will be the date it's set...

I remember I hunted for years for the soundtrack. Now I guess you could find it on youtube plus extras.:lol

Just saw a couple of auctions from Hong Kong sellers on Yahoo Japan that claim to have this in stock.

Not sure, but these messages seem to be about the young John Connor figure and this thread deals with the Genysis version. I could be wrong. This is what I was referring to.
12.jpg

Yes, I was refering to that one. The one from Genisys. I am still doubting if I should pre-order/buy it, as I'm not sure about the clothes. Would have wished for his future war clothes from the intro, instead of the clothes he wore in the year 2017.

Yes, I was refering to that one. The one from Genisys. I am still doubting if I should pre-order/buy it, as I'm not sure about the clothes. Would have wished for his future war clothes from the intro, instead of the clothes he wore in the year 2017.

I'm just going to put this on the to do shelf for now. I'm betting someone does an outfit now that this is out.

Received him yesterday. I thought the head on the photos looked better than the figure I got. But I'm still satisfied with it. Now I guess it's just waiting on a future war outfit for him.

I made a T-3000 out of the normal headsculpt:
TG_1-6_T3000_01_web.jpg

23844491_1548409131918739_920847336120187649_n.jpg

Now I'm looking for a similar body for the scarred headsculpt. But I am having trouble finding a similar body. The neck of the headsculpt is quite long so with a "normal" body the head is way too high on the body. As you can see in this picture, the neck already begins in the upper body:
13.jpg
So I need a similar body type in which the neck begins lower in the body. Does someone have a good advice?

Back