CGL TOYS | "Human Resistance Leader" 1:6 Head Sculpts & Body Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TG's future can't be all that bad if he's got time to eat 600 calorie meals multiple times a day on top of spending all that time in the resistance gym :lol
humans there hunt down terminator resistance and eat their flesh. remember the beginning of the movie, where terminators try to hide from humans, but humans infiltrate their hideout, pretending to be a fellow terminator?
and that's why they are so muscly there - it's not an easy task to restrain a frightened terminator who doesn't want to lose his meat.

Last edited:
Nice, but I really want an old age Sarah to go with BTTF2 Doc Brown.

3051067-inline-i-1-spider-dad-old-sarah-connor-and-more-alternate-movie-endings-that-wouldve-flipped-the-script.jpg

humans there hunt down terminator resistance and eat their flesh. remember the beginning of the movie, where terminators try to hide from humans, but humans infiltrate their hideout, pretending to be a fellow terminator?
and that's why they are so muscly there - it's not an easy task to restrain a frightened terminator who doesn't want to lose his meat.

#terminatorskinsuitsmatter

Nice, but I really want an old age Sarah to go with BTTF2 Doc Brown.

3051067-inline-i-1-spider-dad-old-sarah-connor-and-more-alternate-movie-endings-that-wouldve-flipped-the-script.jpg

As a comment I saw on youtube said, the whole alternate ending scene looks like something from Star Trek The Next Generation. A very 90s idea of the future, everyone with their orange clothes, wtf.

Funny thing about T2's adult John Connor is that same guy looks like a goofball in the alternate ending. Another reason I'm glad they didn't use it.

Everyone looks like goofballs. Didn't you see the clothes they were wearing? What's the point of worrying about being blinded by the light from a nuclear holocaust when people go and wear clothing like that.

As a comment I saw on youtube said, the whole alternate ending scene looks like something from Star Trek The Next Generation. A very 90s idea of the future, everyone with their orange clothes, wtf.

Yeah STTNG also had that silver-fluoro-cheapo future fashion, which BTTF2 also had a bit of (though some of it was meant to be funny.)

80's people predicting future fashion - a recipe for disaster there.:rotfl

As usual, all Terminator Genisys threads are destined to be derailed. :lol

I only just saw Genisys two weeks ago for the first time (3D Bluray.) I had to talk the viewing group through the histories of T1 and T2 as the movie was running. It was tricky because I had to figure it out first.:lol

No one ever really got it right, did they? :lol

Funny BTTF2 didn't get the smartphone thing (or even the internet) - seems like that would have been easier to predict.

But hey, flying cars in Blade Runner - maybe there will be a sudden breakthrough in the next 3 years before 2019 hits.:lol

I only just saw Genisys two weeks ago for the first time (3D Bluray.) I had to talk the viewing group through the histories of T1 and T2 as the movie was running. It was tricky because I had to figure it out first.:lol

That's cruel man. You could have let those folks enjoy T1 and T2 but instead you subject these poor souls to this torture.

Back