Celtic Predator Life Size Mask!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just stuck with my guy in u.s.a, was slightly dearer with the bad rate. Though I cant have play messing this up! Ive never had any problems with my dealer

:lol I know, I must change what I call him! Not the first time this has been questioned :naughty.

www.plasmainfusion.com

ive seen that site before, they defently ok to use? also will they ship packages as a gift? also do they charge you soon as you place order ?

sorry for all the questions just i seen something i want off them... the master replicas star trek enterprise model lol

ive seen that site before, they defently ok to use? also will they ship packages as a gift? also do they charge you soon as you place order ?

sorry for all the questions just i seen something i want off them... the master replicas star trek enterprise model lol

dont worry about the questions, I am happy to answer them..it all started when I bought my wolf bio on ebay. I got it soo quick and the service was soo great I started asking them questions, found out they ran a store etc and started more orders! Got almost everything off them including wolf bust! No problems at all! They would do it for sure, any questions email [email protected].
I can give you their ebay i.d if you want to check feedback etc.
I can 100% vouch for them :rock

thanks for that just sent them a e-mail, hope they will ship me that master replicas enterprise. then they get it in stock lol it is gonna be a big box though :(

I would say that Chopper Predator is a lock.

I'm wondering if they'll make the Elder Predator Bio from AvP:

6317press04001zq8.jpg

or the Ancient Predator Bios
63172press02001zs3.jpg

u mean like this one........

IMG_0052.jpg

i hope ss doesnt make one cause i really like mine and if ss made one, it could possibly be better :(

looks like its gonna be awesome.....I hated AVP, but this bio looks like it might be a keeper.

very tempting

christ. i hate that movie, and i'd STILL like to have this thing. it's just too cool.

why would anyone want to spend this much on a item from a movie that sucked?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

One of life's greatest mysteries:lol Whoever created the AvP movies must be laughing b/c for as much as people hate the movies, the merchandise flies off the shelves, err online stores

Back