Celtic Predator Life Size Mask!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks waay more awesome than the one I got now.

Cornertop1.jpg

Meh, I've got a fan made Celtic (looks a lot like EndlessRain's) that is good enough, a Gort, and a Boar.

If they make a Chopper, I'll be all over it.

That is one sweet bio:rock any more pics?

Here ya go:
CIMG6257.jpg

Meh, I've got a fan made Celtic (looks a lot like EndlessRain's) that is good enough, a Gort, and a Boar.

If they make a Chopper, I'll be all over it.

There was one that popped up from the same guy that made my Celtic Bio. But it was gone in a flash. I want a Chopper and scarless Scar Bio. That would make me a very happy boy. :D

That bio kicks ass. I hated it when I first saw it, but I love it now. Can't wait to have all threww displayed next to each other:chew

Gorgeous helmet, my favorite in AvP and I will definitely get this, but what's with the copper painted accents?!?! You sure don't see any copper paint on-screen or in the ADI book.

Gorgeous helmet, my favorite in AvP and I will definitely get this, but what's with the copper painted accents?!?! You sure don't see any copper paint on-screen or in the ADI book.

Thats what I was thinking Faken, dosn't look familiar at all.
Wonder why SS did that???
Regardles, I'm still getting this one.

I just thought the copper was just little details you didn't see in the movie. I've been trying to find reference pics of the Celtic bio for a long time, but come up empty handed. The ADI book wasn't much help neither.

OMFGGGGAGGAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!111 Holy ^^^^! Thank you Sideshow!

:lol :rotfl I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when you first seen it! :lol. You have been wanting this for ages :banana

I will be getting this for sure!! :rock

Definitely getting this one. I hope my WL go though on the others, I love the display and having a line of them on my wall is going to :rock

will be on order soon as its on sale, will have to sell all my other fan made bios.

What other Bios do you think sideshow will do ? i realy want a predator 2 :rock

I would say that Chopper Predator is a lock.

I'm wondering if they'll make the Elder Predator Bio from AvP:

6317press04001zq8.jpg

or the Ancient Predator Bios
63172press02001zs3.jpg

will be on order soon as its on sale, will have to sell all my other fan made bios.

What other Bios do you think sideshow will do ? i realy want a predator 2 :rock

Awesome bio collection, dude:rock I really want that P1 mask, but since they're only doing ADI stuff right now, I'm not sure how possible that is for them to release anything pre-AvP anytime soon:( At least there's still a whole bunch of bio's to be done, I just hope Chopper's next

These seem to be selling very well. Sideshow will know this and will also know bios from the original movie would sell even better. With them already having a partnership with Stan Winston studios too I'm pretty confident we will see bios from the original movies.

Chopper for sure, then maybe the avp elder bio! that would be a great one :banana

REALY HOPE SO

Awesome bio collection, dude:rock I really want that P1 mask, but since they're only doing ADI stuff right now, I'm not sure how possible that is for them to release anything pre-AvP anytime soon:( At least there's still a whole bunch of bio's to be done, I just hope Chopper's next

Thanks mate, i want the chopper / bore and eldar and seeing i allready have a kick ass predator 1 bio by icons ill skip that one lol :naughty

These seem to be selling very well. Sideshow will know this and will also know bios from the original movie would sell even better. With them already having a partnership with Stan Winston studios too I'm pretty confident we will see bios from the original movies.

yep they do sell, i allready have the scar on pre order ith pay and they droped it £30 quid a few weeks ago :rock :rock ill prob order this with play.com

Back