Celebration III Vader!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3-D Vader movie poster sculpt

I don't suppose that any of you kind souls that I have maybe helped out in the past or just heard what a great guy I am would like to sell me one of your extra Vader Poster Scuplts you ordered? Looking to get one without being extorted on Ebay. I missed mine by a matter of minutes.

Jesse

Re: re

Got mine today, this thing is great and the figure was perfectly packaged - - - a truly MINT box!:banana

Sorry JW, same here. Only got one b/c I am really trying to avoid buying anymore figures

But someone help this guy out, great collector and has hooked up many on the boards!

Re: 3-D Vader movie poster sculpt

Jesse, are you talking about the Hasbro CIII exclusive figure or the Code3 CIII exclusive poster sculpt? We've gotten OT a little bit and been talking about both so I wasn't sure.

Regardless, I've had to resort to eBay for both myself. Received my Code3 exclusive ESB poster sculpt today and it looks awesome. Appears to be a smaller scale than the regular versions coming out, but I must admit I am very tempted no to pick up the others. This thing rocks :banana

I bought one of the first poster sculpts off eBay for $60 last week. I received an email today saying they just now shipped it. :bang The anticipation is killing me.

I will be well worth the wait. This thing is awesome!!!

I was referring to the Poster sculpt they look absolutely brilliant!

Jesse

Today brought more SW items for me. My C-III Vader and Basic Vader Figures came today a day early. The C-III Vader is sweet with the sayings that it has but my fave is just the infamous breathing. The Basic Vader is also really sweet and when my Target Lava Vader comes tomorrow it should make a nice little trio of Vaders.

Man, mine better come tomorrow! They charged me right away and sent the tracking...I thought it was going to be here by now!
I can't wait to hear JEJ's voice!!!

Its pretty awesome Sir T. You will enjoy it and its will be worth the wait.

Yea, I am psyched to see it!
I am just so glad they offered it on Monday! I was so bummed that I had to work and could not get to C3!

Yeah, I was glad they had it on their site so I didn't have to pay ebay prices since I couldn't afford to go to C-III.

That sucks Matt. Its pretty sweet and I wouldn't be upset to pay that for this awesome figure.

I paid eBay prices for one. But considering I ended up with 3 for less than $100, I'm completely satisfied. And based on how limited, and amazing this figure is, I'm sure the price won't go anywhere but up from here.

Back