Celebration III Vader!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I have to admit Gaz, I wasn't very impressed with Code 3's other sculpted posters. But the CIII exclusive really did catch my eye. I think it is the best of the bunch, not surprised it sold out so quick.

Word travels fast. I was hoping they'd last longer so collectors could get them at a decent price than from a scalper on eBay.

Did you see some of those auctions entire boxes of the figure!

"Yea I'll take 5 boxes of the Vader figure.Yea there for my kids at home."

re

Ox, to be honest I don't mind the posters for ANH and Jedi, it's just the ESB 'Gone With The Wind' one I can't stand. :x :puke

I really need to slow down on my spending after getting this one. I have pretty much established a whole GG collection in a VERY SHORT space of time...and now I am feeling the pinch. :rolleyes :D

Yup, I'm probably gonna buy the TRU Yoda so that will cost me about $15-$16 bucks making today over $100 bucks in Figures. I'll stop for a while now that I basically have all I want.

re

For the Brits among us, you will be able to buy the ESB Exclusive Code 3 poster sculpture for £59.00 + shipping from R2dtoys.com. Received their newsletter, or rather an update, a couple of hours ago.

Fresh at Celebration 3 we have news for you.

Darth Vader C3 exclusive figure
We have limited supplies to bring home for you all priced at 35 GBP each.

Darth Vader Lava Figure
We have extremely limited numbers available to our Platinum club members. Priced at 49 GBP each.

Code 3 exclusive Darth Vader ESB 3D poster
Very limited numbers, 59 GBP each

Master Replicas Obi Wan Kenobi .45 Celebration 3 Exclusive Mini Lightsaber
Limited edition and limited numbers available 45 GBP each

Target exclusive Collector Cups - ROTS
Clone trooper, Obi Wan and Grievous. Limited numbers available at 16 GBP each.

There are other items we are working on, and will update asap.

I am at the show until 5 May, so when I am back all items will be in stock shipping that day. I will ship the items home in advance.

Many thanks,
John.
www.r2dtoys.com

The Lava Figure is pretty neat very shiny looking based on the pics on ebay.

I was coming to post about it. I managed to just get in under the wire with the Vader C3 fig from SWS ~ but it was like the SS site on a release day. Just pulling teeth and hair out

everyone keep your eyes open for the next Target Exclusive figure. It's a "Super Poseable Clone Trooper." Officially, the street date isn't supposed to be until the 8th of next month.... but that doesn't stop some of those idiots who toss it up on eBay and make a killing:

"Super Rare, not in stores until May 8th!!!: Buy it Now for $50 to make sure you don't have to stand in line!!!" (and pay $37.00 less :lol )

Some of those sellers crack me up.

But yeah, keep your eyes open for it.

Yeah, this Clone Trooper exclusive has already been showing up on some shelves. Along with the 5 pack of collector cases for the carded figures.

Hadn't seen any here in the southeast, but have heard reports from a little further north of these being found over the past couple of days.

I saw some selling this on ebay already as well. Not really interested in it myself but I did want the Vader.

Hmm, missed the SWS offer, but I did get one via eBay. I love how Jones voiced sayings specifically for this figure. :lol :banana

re

Mine arrived from StarWarsShop.com this morning, and from all accounts they're great.

Back