Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this technically for R2 Builders only... but I love my fellow Freaks and know some of you are into artwork, so I didn't want you to miss out:

Exciting News!! We were able to get a Star Wars artist (Jamie Snell, who has done art for Topps Star Wars trading cards and other Lucasfilm projects) to create some original KEY ART for us for Celebration Anaheim!!! We will be using this on special laminated bookmarks that we're giving away to the first few hundred folks who successfully complete our R2FID Scavenger Hunt each day.

What's more... we will have a limited number of 18x24 poster-sized Prints of this art available at Celebration! Essentially, it's like having our own Exclusive Art Print for R2 Builders! So, this has been added to our group Fundraiser.

CELEBRATION ANAHEIM EXCLUSIVE ART 18x24 Poster Print - $22

Here is a sample of the poster featuring Jamie's art for us:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd...._=1433979188_d31cf250d4251df702e43379cfa34f18

The posters will be professionally printed on high-quality 100# paper, at 18x24 and ready for framing.

We're not sure how many of these we will be able to print, so if you're going to Celebration and you want one we suggest you "pre-order" them now to guarantee yours, and we will have them for you to pick up at the show (just like the Yearbooks, Banners, etc). CUT-OFF FOR ORDERS WILL LIKELY BE SATURDAY 3/28. You can order more than 1 if you wish, but please do so BEFORE 3/28:

CELEBRATION ANAHEIM EXCLUSIVE ART 18x24 Poster Print - $22

If you order, meet up with me (Carl) at the show to pick up your print(s). I will be spending most of my time between the Droid Builders area on the Main Show Floor and the Droid Room upstairs on the 2nd Floor (Room 213).

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ah crap. I would love to go, but can't. Stupid RFR party! I knew I shouldn't have bought my ticket... It did sell out, but I don't think there's a way to sell it. They said photo ID is required with copy of Paypal receipt. So I'm committed to that for Wednesday night. Damn. But it's probably for the best, cuz my luggage can't handle me buying stuff at Frank and Sons and Celebration...

I just saw that tix went on sale for this today and they're still available. Was there a presale last week?

EDIT: Oh nevermind. I just read an old post. They must've just made more tix available.

Hey Chicky/Alex/Sideshow Peoples, if you're reading this, is there going to be a Sideshow exclusive at Celebration this year?

Back