Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, it there anyone else not listed below that is interested in joining the Freaks Celebration gathering?

Bueller.gif

Stormy
GrueSam
zoomaround
KenBen
JJJ
Falcon
Waller
Shalimar +1
mfogo
Avfin
UT
Shadow 5
Eli
MadCow
FLOSI +1
galactiboy
themlgcjay
swabie
punk
King +1
Darth Vader
Boba Ben +1
Darklord Dave

Let me know if I added you in error and who else needs to be added.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I actually have to attend a funeral earlier in the day.
Wow, that seems waaaay ahead of schedule to plan a funeral. They clearly aren't Jewish... Leonard Nimoy's funeral was almost instantaneous...
I'm sorry for your loss...

We are at 26 peeps right now :panic:
CVI seemed to have around that many. That was one long ass table! I couldn't even see people at the other end!

I imagine Darklord Dave would be interested since he asked before if we had anything planned.
True, true! We must invite the dark one!

I'll PM Dave just to let him know we have x number of people interested in a Saturday get-together, but have no place or time set.

Exclusive "sneak peek" for my fellow Freaks of the 7 "vintage" style Trading Cards I designed for Celebration giveaways:

3783288072c2aed60ba3d1b02f548afc.jpg

We teamed up with Lucasfilm and StarWars.com for these. Their card (#2) will be given out at the Cantina in the Exhibit Hall. Cards #1 and #3 will be handed out to those who visit the Droid Builders Room and our Area in the Exhibit Hall, respectively.

Cards #4-7 will be given to those who participate in our interactive R2FID Scavenger Hunt (a different card each day). More on that soon.

BTW, yes we know Chopper's a droid and thus shouldn't be in the Cantina. However, we have come up with a backstory for that which Lucasfilm loves and I may have unwittingly just added to Star Wars canon. Haha! :)

8:30? I can't wait that long. I need to eat and be in bed by 10:00. :pfft:
I forgot you're old... We can say 8:00, and those attending Hamill can be casually late... As long as we're going somewhere close by... We could go to a hotel restaurant, like at CVI... The Hilton or Marriott perhaps...

Exclusive "sneak peek" for my fellow Freaks of the 7 "vintage" style Trading Cards I designed for Celebration giveaways:

3783288072c2aed60ba3d1b02f548afc.jpg

We teamed up with Lucasfilm and StarWars.com for these. Their card (#2) will be given out at the Cantina in the Exhibit Hall. Cards #1 and #3 will be handed out to those who visit the Droid Builders Room and our Area in the Exhibit Hall, respectively.

Cards #4-7 will be given to those who participate in our interactive R2FID Scavenger Hunt (a different card each day). More on that soon.

BTW, yes we know Chopper's a droid and thus shouldn't be in the Cantina. However, we have come up with a backstory for that which Lucasfilm loves and I may have unwittingly just added to Star Wars canon. Haha! :)
Those are sweet! But I don't have time to do a scavenger hunt. I am a Topps card collector, but I don't think I can do that... I may have to acquire them later... I actually did a scavenger hunt at CVI. It was the first time I did it. It was the one run by SWCA. I won a metal... Which I shall cherish always...
But between that and volunteering, I didn't have much free time. I can't do that to myself again...

Cool cards, Carl!

Try saying that 5 times fast. :lol
Cool cards, Carl!
Cool cards, Carl!
Cool cards, Carl!
Coo cards Curl!
Curd cos Cure!

Damn, you're right!

Great ! Something I may actually want now :(

Help me Jedi's of the Freaky Kind You may be my only hope !
WANT! But why does the Vader say "First to Market", and not Exclusive like the others? Does that mean Vader is just an early release, and will eventually be in stores? Or does it mean Vader was the first little piggy who went to market? Then where's the little piggy who stayed home? Oh fury???

There is not one I'm drawn too to have immediately. Maybe when I see them, but at this moment not one must have.

Back