Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
52 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

CVI20.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

As I personally only get one chance every few years to see all the best friends I have ... There is no way I will miss it. :1-1:

Exactly. I really don't care if they announce any other signing guests. I'd probably just do the drop off since I didn't get **** out of meeting any of them.

As I personally only get one chance every few years to see all the best friends I have ... There is no way I will miss it. :1-1:
Maybe they just don't wanna see you guys again :dunno
You both should have gone on the Rancho Obi-Wan trip! You better not miss the next one! :thwak

:lol Lame, but honestly, I'm going to see you guys.
I've seen you enough. I want to see new people! :monkey3
You know I'm kidding. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Briefly. For like a minute. And then I'll move on...
Am I being mean? Yes! Have I been mean enough to make up for the crap you've posted? Not yet!!!:mwaha

At least the Three Amigos are going! Continuing the tradition! :D
Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, and Martin Short are going?!?!?!?!? :panic::panic::panic:

We are three sexy amigos
:yuck

I'm keeping it streamlined this year. No Rebelscum lanyard, no clothes, and no pins.
:horror:horror:horror

Personally, I like getting magnets. They can easily be displayed on the fridge, where I will see them, reminding me of the awesome time we had... Although I like pins, they have limited use. And lanyards have extremely limited use. Easy pass on those, EXCEPT for any Yoda pins! :lecture

Looks that way. :lol

I was gonna say... what were you flashing to get them ... but then I noticed Stormy had none and threw that theory out the window !

I'm keeping it streamlined this year. No Rebelscum lanyard and no pins.

I like one good one with pics. I love getting pics from each show I go to.

You both should have gone on the Rancho Obi-Wan trip! You better not miss the next one! :thwak

The timing was just off. No way I could swing it. Maybe next time.

I'm thinking I'm going to show up to Celebration a day early, want to go to the JJ, Kathleen Kennedy panel I have a feeling they might premiere new trailer there.

Back