Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not hard to do in Orlando! But LA driving can be downright treacherous! :panic:

Could be a fun day though if we take it easy, and actually get to go to those two major locations. :D

That's not hard to do in Orlando! But LA driving can be downright treacherous! :panic:

Could be a fun day though if we take it easy, and actually get to go to those two major locations. :D

i'll probably just stick in anaheim then and hitch a ride with y'all. :lol
I don't want to be the bad Asian driver. eh, I already am! :rock :lol

I flew like that for the last Celebration. I had the whole day before the con to rest up and do Disney and beer with Shropt. :rock

I would love to do that if I could afford the hotel for an extra day. :(

I room with a local buddy and don't think he would ... and MadCow is flying by the seat of his pants... :(

---

Last time, we got in early on Wednesday and did a day at Disney before hitting the hotel. It was nice to do.

We then set up dinners in different areas for each night.

Hard Rock at Universal
Gloria Estefan's place in downtown Disney
That awesome Brew place The Pub ...

It was great.

So I am with you Stormy on planning. It would be nice to choose some different places to hit at night.

I can picture King on the couch with his cat on one side and the dog on the other.

Cat: The guns - they've stopped!

King: Stabilize your rear deflectors... Watch for enemy fighters.

Dog: They're coming in! Three marks at 2-10!

I can picture King on the couch with his cat on one side and the dog on the other.

Alright....come clean. What's my wife been telling you?!?!?

You know it !

funny-gifs-xwing-fighter-cat.gif

Back