Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today and I'm in Canada. Ordered from TNS and I paid the balance on Sunday. He looks great to me and turned out better than I was expecting

Be great to see some more in-hand pics if you can. Whet the appetite a little further. Hong Kong Post took 20 days with my last KGHobby order.

Last edited:
I had my doubts about how this would turn out in production but I am pleasantly surprised, this looks really good! Not crazy about the angry sculpt but it's a bonus anyway. Probably will soon pick this up.

Looks okay. You can see they've done it on a budget as up close it's apparent the accessories are very plasticky and badly painted.

The second head sculpt never looked that great. And why do these companies persist in putting their fake names and titles on the stands? What's the point? Might as well save some money and leave the stands blank.

Waiting to see what their Ellie will look like as that's the one I want to add to my band of survivors.

Looks okay. You can see they've done it on a budget as up close it's apparent the accessories are very plasticky and badly painted.

The second head sculpt never looked that great. And why do these companies persist in putting their fake names and titles on the stands? What's the point? Might as well save some money and leave the stands blank.

Waiting to see what their Ellie will look like as that's the one I want to add to my band of survivors.

Do you have it? Can you put photos or video to see the finishes? Thank you

Well, this will probably be the only chance to buy anything (last of us) since you'll likely never see action figures for this game ever. I would imagine this will sell out and then Ellie will be around the corner with the Clicker (hopefully soon).

Maybe CC Toys can do a John Marston from Red Dead Redemption while their at it.

And then once Ellie comes out, hopefully they do a version of both characters for Part II after that releases. I know it took what, 5-6 years for an actual figure for the first game to get made but this release alone gives me a ton of hope.

I just put in my order. I agree completely about the stands. But this figure is screaming for a custom made dio base anyway. Some of the accessories maybe could use some touching up and I don't mind doing that myself. If the sculpt was bad it would be a different story, I know my limits.

head looks abit off? looks abit like the guy that had a role in Ironman movie.

head looks abit off? looks abit like the guy that had a role in Ironman movie.

You'll have to be a bit more specific, as I'm certainly not seeing Robert Downey JR in there!

Quality, in hand shots will tell the tale, of course. Right now we've only got official photos and quick snaps taken by sellers. Even taking that into consideration, I think he looks a lot better than we had any right to expect - given the often painful gap between prototypes and a finished product.

Found this here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2182772508406392&set=pcb.1033070543523034&type=3

fwS8Nak.jpg
Couldn’t open this up on Facebook. Looks good though.

I like how aged he looks.

Got mine yesterday and only had time to give it a quick once over. Looks pretty damn good. I have a shotgun and better looking machete for him already and will be putting together a gas mask as well.

I do agree though about attaching the stuff to the pipe. Will be interesting to say the least.

Now bring on Ellie.

Got mine today. Looks great in hand. Good quality. Putting the scissors on the pipe is going to be fun. There’s also some instructions about wrapping the axe and wood board with something too.

This is fantastic. The amount of effort gone into this figure is amazing. Lots of accessories. The other head, has separate teeth fitted! Maybe use it for a winter version.
8d7ad226ab316719861e7ed17d679120.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back