Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please help me. Im putting together a custom Ellie. Im using the CCToys headsculpt and shirt. (I'll be putting her in some generic jeans and I have her shoes for only 16EUR). I just need her backpack, but it's sold out for now.

Does anyone know a cheaper alternative body for her? Im on a tight budget, trying to put the figure together for 100EUR. I have 25EUR left to spend on the body. I was looking at the Poptoys 93004A body, since its the correct height. However I found out I'm using that body for a Lara Croft figure, the one I used for that has very broad hips and I have the medium chest but its pretty damn big so Im thinking the small chest will still be too big for my liking. Anyone has experience with this body?

If anyone knows a body thats about the same proportions as the S27B you'd be my hero, I buy most stuff on aliexpress. Saves quite some money.

I don't think there's anything that matches the S27B because it's so petite.

Bodies that are that petite, such as Redman's or Asmus' child bodies, are far too short.

The only option I found, to use up the spare heads and parts to make my third and fourth Ellies, was to Frankenstein bodies to make them short enough and slim enough.

For Ellie #3 I used an SW Ourworld Lara Croft body, which is similar to (and maybe identical to) Pop Toys'. I cut the rubber upper torso down so only the neck and a little either side remained; filed down the shoulders; glued the plastic breast implants back on; swapped the lower legs with a Very Cool black Shooter body, with the ankle extensions removed and the ankles drilled out for PopToys Xing pegs.

I did all that because I couldn't use another S27B, since I wasn't sure I'd ever get an extra pair of CC Toys' jeans - which would be the only jeans small enough for the S27B. Regular jeans are huge around the waist of an S27B.

The Frankensteined body is the one in the middle here, flanked by two S27Bs:

49033166746_1b5caf66cb_o.jpg

She's still slightly taller, and slightly fuller in the body than the S27Bs.

For Ellie #4 I went a different route.

I used a Dragon (DML) Winona body, which is pretty vintage, yet well jointed. By today's standards these are very skinny female bodies so I thought it would be a good starting point.

Still required a bit of work: I shortened the forearms by 1cm and drilled them out to fit VeryCool Shooter Girl wrist pegs. Shortened the ankles by 1.5cm and drilled holes in the legs for PopToys ankle pegs. Cut the breasts cut off; padded the abdomen and butt with cotton wool bandage; cut the neck down and filed it a little thinner so the head sat lower, and scraped the neck with a blade to remove the glossy finish.

49028466803_351f9a05f7_o.jpg

49028810637_0c68af014f_o.jpg

If that leak proves to be true, then that's Walking Dead levels of soap opera writing.

I don't think there is any doubt remaining. It's 100% real.

I don't doubt them either. They seem to be pretty well documented by the video evidence.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thank you. Im thinking I?ll just have to go over budget and buy the S27B. I?ll buy some Barbie jeans and Ken jeans (for if the barbie ones dont fit) theyre only a few bucks. I bet I could tailor them to fit the slim legs.

I don't doubt them either. They seem to be pretty well documented by the video evidence.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I saw the leaked footage..it's 150% real. They pretty much pooped on the first game, with SJW nonsense, and is pushing an agenda and if you don't like it there is something wrong with YOU :rotfl (according to cuckmann)

Rumors has it that ABBY is a TRANNY...she certainly looks like one....can the game get any worse?

lmfao. Yeah, who in the hell would want to play as that?

WTF were these low IQ imbeciles thinking? They actually think we'd want to play as Abby after she/he/it kills one of our favorite game characters? I mean wtf! It was ****ing stupid having Joel beaten to death by Abby but they have the ****ING audacity to make us play as the Abby the rest of the game?

Just imagine not knowing that, witnessing that awesome character die, then having to play as the character that kills him right after. I would be in disbelief. I'd quit playing the game. I'm so glad this stuff was spoiled.

Abby looks like The Walking Dead's Daryl but more masculine lol.

Who the hell do they think their audience is?

Good job Naughty Dog, great way to destroy a franchise by catering to a group that has no intentions of ever buying your products.

I?m looking forward to buy 1/12 Joel and Ellie from LIM Toys.
I?ll forget this TLOU2 trash just like Disney?s SW7-9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the support! We'll do our best to honor these beloved characters.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also I have to agree with what's been said that it's best to spoiler tag the spoiler discussion guys, some people may be trying to avoid them, even if we feel a certain way about it some are still trying to go in fresh.

I'm usually one to avoid spoilers, cause there's many times that I disagree with the overwhelming majority and may like/dislike cause I always try to keep an open mind.

But I'm soooooooo glad listened to the people who said to make an exemption on this case.
One of, if not, my biggest pet peeves is the SJW agenda. I hate it, I hate it.
Didnt like it when they ruined star wars by inserting this agenda, and now, they push the agenda by inserting on the one of the best video games made.

I was gonna transfer my deposit from RE 3 Remake to this game on gamestop, cause I ended up buying my game on best buy when the gamestop that I
Preordered from closed due to the Virus. I couldnt wait to play RE 3 so I bought it at Best buy and was planning on going to game stop to transfer that deposit to this game.

With all the overwhelming negativity, and watching non spoilers videos on youtube...and all of them saying, do yourself a favor and make an excemption on this case and read the spoilers...Well, I listened before plunking down my hard earned $60 on the game.
Thank goodness this game got leaked!!! I would have been pissed!

You know, I could even understand the perspective of playing the other person to see the two sides. Since that would have been brilliant, since there's always two sides to a story.
But dont freaking crap on the characters that made this game beloved by many.

It literally is just like the new star wars movie...that's why I just found them meh. They crapped on classic characters that made the franchise,
for characters that are just bland.

That person that leaked this game deserves a medal.

Thanks for the support! We'll do our best to honor these beloved characters.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also I have to agree with what's been said that it's best to spoiler tag the spoiler discussion guys, some people may be trying to avoid them, even if we feel a certain way about it some are still trying to go in fresh.

I would usually agree with the spoiler tag but in this case, I want people to be spoiled.

Garbage like this needs to be spoiled so people save their hard earned bucks. Almost everyone that has read these spoilers are glad they did and are happy they didn't experience this garbage in a play through after their $60+ is gone.

Naughty Dog has treated their employees, fans like garbage and they deserve to suffer for it financially.

Couple good videos showing Cuckman and Naughty Dog panicking lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXnhu2VBX04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBlIyu1ECvM

lmfao. Yeah, who in the hell would want to play as that?

WTF were these low IQ imbeciles thinking? They actually think we'd want to play as Abby after she/he/it kills one of our favorite game characters? I mean wtf! It was ****ing stupid having Joel beaten to death by Abby but they have the ****ING audacity to make us play as the Abby the rest of the game?

Just imagine not knowing that, witnessing that awesome character die, then having to play as the character that kills him right after. I would be in disbelief. I'd quit playing the game. I'm so glad this stuff was spoiled.

Abby looks like The Walking Dead's Daryl but more masculine lol.

Who the hell do they think their audience is?

Good job Naughty Dog, great way to destroy a franchise by catering to a group that has no intentions of ever buying your products.

tenor.jpg

haha!

That creature sure helped their cause lmfao!

In all seriousness, the game tries to make us care for Abby but it clearly backfired and no one gives a crap. A recent 1 Hr 30 mins leak showed the player playing as Abby and having a friendly competition with her friend and also showed the scene where she kills a certain character in more depth.
All to no avail. Still couldn?t care a bit about her.

Agree with all of you guys. This is ********.

Some people are actually comparing it to when we had to play as Raiden in MGS2. NO! While it was not expected, MGS2 was great and it had NONE of this SWJ ****ing agenda being shoved down our throats!

**** ND. Money saved. Enjoying the hell out of the RE remakes, and I'm sure glad Capcom is actually on a roll.

The funny thing is I would've been more accepting of the story and how everything goes down IF
Spoiler Spoiler:

The game looks gorgeous, absolutely stunning, the gameplay looks solid and the acting seems top notch as well but it ultimately all goes to waste because of the horrible script attached to it.

Agree with all of you guys. This is ********.

Some people are actually comparing it to when we had to play as Raiden in MGS2. NO! While it was not expected, MGS2 was great and it had NONE of this SWJ ****ing agenda being shoved down our throats!

**** ND. Money saved. Enjoying the hell out of the RE remakes, and I'm sure glad Capcom is actually on a roll.

Yeah, not even comparable. As much as I disliked playing as Raiden vs Snake, at least Raiden didn't **** on Snake's legacy and kill him.

Abby is the most garbage character I've ever seen. I can't think of anything that a game has did that pisses me more off than this. I mean as I said in posts before, it's bad enough having Joel die but forcing us to play as goddamn Abby right after, WTF WERE THEY THINKING? I serious can't fathom what went on in their low IQ brains that this would go over well.

SJW politics have ruined almost every franchise I love. It's ruined Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Terminator, Marvel, DC and etc. Craps all over the male characters, the lore, makes the most unlikable, arrogant female protagonists I've ever seen while it makes the male characters ignorant cucks. Hell, Doctor Who was retconned and it's now a little black girl that was the original doctor who lmfao! **** RIGHT ON A LEGACY! Almost every episode is about why men are bad and women are the bestest ever lol.

If any of you haven't seen the new Warriors look it up lmfao. The SJW's are so bad now, they're a parody of there goddamn selves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PCWUCv1rnU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PCWUCv1rnU

**** SJW politics!!

It's just another thing to chuck on the pile of things ruined by woke idiots pandering to people who only complain on the internet and don't actually view or care about said thing.

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

Apparently Anita sarkessisian or who ever helped inspire this game . Why anyone would take advice from that woman is beyond me. Every game she was apart of tanked

And the dumb companies who took advices from this woman are deserved to go bankrupt.

Back