Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really liking both sculpts from CCtoys over Master. Looks more accurate and that second angry sculpt is really good.

The buttons on the shirt for CCtoys is wrong though. Also need that Clicker!

The new CCTOYS Ellie looks way better than the other version. I like Ellie's costume from part 1 much better than part 2. Will have to play the game before deciding on figures.

I made a comparasion between the Master Team and CCToys versions, things to keep in mind:

- Both are still a prototype
- CCToys will do a full reveal later
- Master Team is reworking the sculpts to be more accurate, including the bloody sculpt which will have gritting teeth

I'll pass along feedback to Master Team on what other changes need to be made as well so if you have any suggestions let me know!
DUUeX6i.png

9cZfXbY.png

95nll5Q.png

EEXydXP.png

eR5GpEs.png

It is nice to see CC_Toys finally doing more video game characters.
But wasn't CC_Toys going to drop out of the 1/6 industry and then LimToys would go on to produce
the video game characters they had in mind?
If I remember correctly CC-Toys Nate was supposedly their last figure, there was even concern if it was finally coming out or not.

It is nice to see CC_Toys finally doing more video game characters.
But wasn't CC_Toys going to drop out of the 1/6 industry and then LimToys would go on to produce
the video game characters they had in mind?
If I remember correctly CC-Toys Nate was supposedly their last figure, there was even concern if it was finally coming out or not.

Yes, this announcement kind of came out of nowhere as they had gone off to do their own thing but seems like they're taking a crack at more TLOU figures, to be fair I expect more third parties to do figures for the game as it is probably one of the most hyped up releases ever, everyone will want to cash in on its success after it's out.

nose is too prominent. eyes needs to be slightly further apart. tweak the curves of the lips slightly for less emotion. the long hair strand on the side is too thick. A rooted hair would be great (maybe as changeable piece). paint job could be paler if you're going the game look.

Does anyone found a replacement pants and shoes for CCTOYS Elli for the 27B body?
In order to do a second figure with the complete pack.

Does anyone found a replacement pants and shoes for CCTOYS Elli for the 27B body?
In order to do a second figure with the complete pack.

I managed to get a pair of the jeans off of ebay two weeks ago, but they are as rare as hen's teeth. The plus side is that there are still plenty of full sets of the complete figure. I would keep checking as at some point they may be broken up to sell IMHO.

Grrr i’ll try to continue truing to reduce a normal jeans :lol

Do we know if CCTOYS is planning on doing a Joel from TLOU2?

Is there another option for a body for ellie other than the Tbleague S27B. I dont much care for seamless as I dont much care for the price lol. Thanks all.

It's brutal, both in the game world and the real world.

Naughty Dog wanted to change people's perceptions of the characters but it's apparently backfired stupendously.

Hope all this doesn't impact on the future of the 1/6 figure lines.

I've read and seen all the leaks, I'm extremely disappointed, I honestly don't see how I'll be able to enjoy the game past a certain point.

I already wasn't that excited for the game once I saw Joel was pushed to the sidelines, after the leaks I have zero interest in it now. Sounds terrible.

I'm content to consider the first game as the full story in my mind.

Any links to those leaks?

Spoiler Spoiler:

https://www.inverse.com/gaming/last-of-us-2-spoilers-reddit-abby-ellie-leaks

I can't give links to the videos as I can't remember where I found them, and it seems they get taken down.

Any links to those leaks?

This seems to be the most accurate one floating around, it matches perfectly with all the leaked footage and pictures that came out, read at your own discretion:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I've read and seen all the leaks, I'm extremely disappointed, I honestly don't see how I'll be able to enjoy the game past a certain point.
Same here. I won?t buy any TLOU2 merchandise. I will buy the game and play it, but that?s about it.

I?d wish that Ghost of Tsushima come out before TLOU2 though. Oh well, I can wait until July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back