CBG greatest hits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stampe

Super Freak
Reaction score
A tribute thread to
the laziest/dumbest troll in the entire forum.

This place wouldn't be the same without posts like (from the XM Phoenix thread )

Just found the xm site from a cool member who posted it for me. And saw the xm phoenix head explanation on their site. It still doesn't look like the proto? Something still looks off clearly from the many posted earlier comparison pics. The face on the proto has better eyes and lips are better painted as well. The chip in the hair made a heck of a difference imo. If we chip off the tip of the top of her head the rest still don't look like the proto. I still wish for a proto head in the future. Those customizers can make so many insanely cool things. Just like that old man mags head.

Btw which do you all like better mags or phoenix if you can only afford one? Going by final product you like overall, and not rarity and aftermarket price. I'm thinking of buying one only and both is awesome but leaning towards phoenix. She seems to have more presence than magneto with the massive clear wings. Also I like this character better than magneto. Your thoughts if you can only afford 1 of these?

and

Did you po this? Or buy aftermaket...:monkey4

and less than 24 hours later:

:fireworks:fest:blissy
Great news! Just got a Phoenix in the aftermarket. She is the best statue I've ever seen! The presence is like no other I've own. This blows away everything I have. She is a piece of art. Paid 2100.00 for her a bit high. But that's going rate now. Saw a few for a bit less but 2k is about right?
She takes time and patience to put together. The wings are the most fragile by far. Takes some pushing hard but also must be careful to not break the clear resin feathers on the wings. Her height and paint is awesome! Best statue ever made! The heads can be better but side ways the angry head is ok. Still my best statue I own now. This thing is so heavy and fragile how do they ship this without breakage is beyond anything. Has anyone gotten a broken phoenix yet? This thing is freaking awesome! Makes many of my ss statues look kind of boring now imo. XM is crushing it. They are not perfect but they are taking over for sure. Crazy cool! This in person is by far the best statue ever made imo for a PF. Shes mind blowing with the huge phoneix on her back. The weight on these XM is solid so heavy now I'm worried my shelves will collapse.

Post away, his "best" post deserves to be in one thread so we all can enjoy them - and let's celebrate a troll that is now going on his 4th year and more than 10k posts. Not many trolls can achieve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back