CAVE TROLL Legendary Scale Bust Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics! Do you have some random Sideshow Weta object you could photograph beside it for size reference? :)

Z100.jpg

GREAT pics. These two busts are awesome! Unfortunately, I just don't have the room for these monsters. Please post more pics once you have them displayed. Thanks!

Really very cool P1X4R, they are so well done. Imagine just how great they would be without the nameplates. :google

Damn I just noticed I has a missing spike as well. The hole is there for the spike but not spike. Did you guys have problems getting him out of the box with the sytrofoam breaking where you put your fingers to pull him out?

yours is missing too?? yeah, the styrofoam is practically breaking off. it's an unopened piece with no sign of the spike anywhere in the box. i thoroughly looked for it. now i have to get a replacement. :(

Same here mine still had the tape on it and everything. Do you have send the hole piece back or can they just mail you a spike? They really need to start using better stryofoam My Morgul lord bust had that same cheap **** in it they need to go back to the hard kind ala lurtz.

Both of these pieces are absolutely beautiful. I think that one day they will be worth a lot because many people don't realize how gorgeous they are, and by the time the "cat gets out of the bag" across the world, they will already all be all accounted for.

Thanks to all who posted incredible pictures.

Hey, just chiming in here; mine had a broken spike as well, and while I COULD have repaired it (the spike was in the packing), for the amount I spent ($300) I expected a MINT piece, so I returned it. I received an e-mail yesterday stating that my replacement was being readied for shipment, but would be inspected before being dispatched.

I just received mine yesterday, and I have to say --- I AM VERY IMPRESSED! I have the SSW statue, and honestly, I am almost considering selling it in place of this beaut! Really, it is an amazing piece. It certainly has the size, but the paint the sculpt the base (and yes, even the nameplate) are done to perfection. I am going to let the "newness" rub off for a bit, but as it stands THIS is the CT for my collection.

LegendaryScaleCaveTroll001.jpg

LegendaryScaleCaveTroll002.jpg

LegendaryScaleCaveTroll004.jpg

LegendaryScaleCaveTroll005.jpg

LegendaryScaleCaveTroll010.jpg

LegendaryScaleCaveTroll013.jpg

LegendaryScaleCaveTroll014.jpg

LegendaryScaleCaveTroll022.jpg

LegendaryScaleCaveTroll030.jpg

Guys great pictures but its very nasty of you all to tease the **** out of me cos now I have CAVED in and bought the damn thing!!! Can't afford him ( can we ever??) but seeing these pics just pushed me over the edge!!!
Thanks........I think:confused:

Please make it stop SS no more brilliant pieces.................well ok a few more then!! :rotfl :D :rotfl :D

I actually tried that pairing last night, the eye angles didn't quite work, but they are almost the same scale.

:cool:

Back