Caution on MR Falcon??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were no previous buyers. People will post listings and have a fake account bid on the item to falsely drive up the price in completed listings and re-list to try and fool someone into paying a much higher price. It happens all the time with collectibles.

Wow that's some jacked up $%(*. Seriously everyone here should report that person. As someone who is looking to purchase the SE falcon I am disgusted by people that do this and lie on 5 listings to jack prices up worldwide. Everyone REPORT ! :)

There were no previous buyers. People will post listings and have a fake account bid on the item to falsely drive up the price in completed listings and re-list to try and fool someone into paying a much higher price. It happens all the time with collectibles.

shill bidding is no different than any other scam, and it doesnt affect buyers who know their prices(if you are paying $$$ or $$$$ on some toy figure, sure hope you did your research). Just have a max price you are willing to pay in mind. Unfortunately to win anything on ebay nowdays require you to snipe. So i just have a # beforehand i am willing to pay, and bid that amount in the last 30 sec, if i win great, if i dont, too bad. No regrets.

And fyi ebay will not do a single thing if you use non-paypal methods including bank wire/western union etc.. so if the seller insist non-paypal (and 99% of the time they will scam you), you are out.

You have better chance putting $2500 on black at the roulette table than getting that mf

You sure? Because IIRC the winners of the other 2 Falcons presented here were old ebay members

So someone has 3 sealed SE falcons, no feedback for them and is only accepting bank wire and has 2 diff accounts... something smells fishy!

I'm sure it will all go according to plan!

qYcoIS0.jpg

Back