Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they don't have one better than yours than they really don't have any replacements. They should start fixing those they have in house.
Exactly. If they're telling Zod their replacement heads aren't any better wouldn't it just be logical to fix the replacements they have? When I finally get mine I really hope it has no problems.

I'd talk to em about some bit of a refund. It's ridiculous that you have to deal with ultimatums, when you spend 400+ just to hope it isn't a big deal. If you didn't want to keep it, you wouldn't have returned it. SS has to do better than that.

I'm happy for everyone that's receiving replacement heads but I just got an email telling me that they weren't going to replace my goggles up head.

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately we do not have replacement heads that would be a considerable improvement over your current piece. Again, I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause you. If you are not satisfied with your item you are welcome to return it for a refund.

Please let us know what you would like to do. Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I shall do my best to assist you.

Best regards,

Mike Hollister

No replacement head and no offer of credit--just keep it or return it. I like the statue so I want one but I don't know if I want to gamble getting another one that may have the same issue or worse. :gah:

I got the same email.

They should take responsibility for any lack of QC :lecture

hammer-nail-450x290.jpg

Also, supposedly Jan 8th charges are not going to take place. No CWs left in warehouse. (Courtesy of SF)

Im wondering as to why they would send out shipping notices if they didnt have the item in hand or was certain they would be ready

I think if this thread has taught me anything it's to make sure my flexpay payments occur as early as possible in the month. That way my statues will ship out as some of the first and I've got a shot at replacement parts while they're available.

I'm now in a positon of getting mine as one of the last to ship out and that means my only option is keep whatever I get as is or send it back in its' entirety if it's shoddy.

Can you call and chat with them again and request to be put on the wait list for replacements? I think some people had luck with doing that in the past.

If you're feeling particularly brave, you could try fixing them yourself with eye decals. You could give her the correct green coloured eyes.

AR990064

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind trying to fix it if they're not going to replace the head. Not sure if I've got the skill to do it well but it can't get too much worse than what it is. I was surprised that they didn't offer any credit though.

I wouldn't mind trying to fix it if they're not going to replace the head. Not sure if I've got the skill to do it well but it can't get too much worse than what it is. I was surprised that they didn't offer any credit though.

Couldn't hurt to contact them again within the 30 day period when they start receiving their shipments again.

As for the decals, John Ficci has a pretty in-depth video tutorial. I think he's on here and on Statue Forum as well. You could drop him a PM if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd ***** until they at least give you a credit, and then send it to Rafael. The mans a genius when it comes to repaints.

I'd ***** until they at least give you a credit, and then send it to Rafael. The mans a genius when it comes to repaints.

I think I'm going to contact them again before the 30-day window is up and see if I can at least get some credit to help pay to get it fixed. Irritates me that I spend $400 (not to mention all I spend on my other purchases from them) and I need to spend more to make it acceptable to display.

Noticed they have now added a "Prototype Shown" tag on the store page. They must really have had a lot of QC enquiries with the first wave. By adding this would it somehow cover them with not having to send out replacement portraits on the next wave? Maybe added it due to lack of stock?

"Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance" Yeah... may come with blue ****ing googly eyes. :lol

Back