Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol

820.jpeg

I sent an replacement request to Sideshow this morning. I'm sure I won't hear anything until next week, but I'm crossing my fingers that they have a great replacement head sculpt instead of offering a credit.

When CW shipped? Nice I see nips! Does the zipper go back up after its taken down that far? Those zippers are so fragile on black widow that I'm scared to move it since it could break off. Wouldn't the glass look nicer if it was transparent? The rear end seems a bit thick like granny pants. Maybe it's the material hopefully will look much better in person.

Glad to hear some people are getting replacement heads. I suppose SS is acknowledging some of these just don't look right. Wish it wasn't a problem to begin with though.

I can't get the zipper down. I must have tried for 20-minutes last night. Had that been my jeans I would have pissed myself and stopped trying.

You should ask for a replacement, since it seems you got a Prude. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

Mine arrived yesterday and I was lucky enough to get a good goggles up HS. I still need to work on her whip but here's a quick pic of the Bat Fam.

View attachment 155496
\

I like that shelf and setup! Very nice!

Just got an email from SS, they're sending me out a replacement head...... :)

Congrats! It's going to be a long month waiting for mine to arrive on my rock :(

Back