Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I'm complaining about the too many female Bat villains, but I would've liked it broken up a little bit. Very disappointed about the Bat family being put on hold. Aren't to many DC characters I want other than the Bat Family and his Rogues. Flash and Green Arrow are probably the only other DC PF's I want from the DC universe. And Darkseid and Lex Luthor of course.
Well I think he was specifically talking about 12 days and the immediate future. But who knows, maybe by mid-year they'll tease something

What the **** Sideshow? You're killing me with this HS! Everything else is fine and I like the goggles down HS more than I thought I would. The goggles up HS just irritates me when I look at it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419994791.442235.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419994804.492369.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419994816.334316.jpg

I wish SS would have taken the time and effort painting the eyes on my HS as they did on something that is covered by fabric.

BOOM! ZOD BURN!! What you got to say Sideshow?

In seriousness, it sucks to see that about your head piece, Zod.

Hopefully people complain to sideshow to make enough wave to get something going. In turn I hope people can appreciate a bit more time. Delays suck, but it sucks far more to get a subpar piepiece that could have been epic. Delay WW as much as you can SS; but she better be ****ing near perfect.

BOOM! ZOD BURN!! What you got to say Sideshow?

In seriousness, it sucks to see that about your head piece, Zod.

Hopefully people complain to sideshow to make enough wave to get something going. In turn I hope people can appreciate a bit more time. Delays suck, but it sucks far more to get a subpar piepiece that could have been epic. Delay WW as much as you can SS; but she better be ****ing near perfect.

I'm going to send a pic to SS and see what they say about my HS. I hate contacting them about stuff like this, especially after just doing it with Big Chap, but I can't display her with those wonky eyes.

I agree--WW had better not have any issues. At least with Catwoman I can display the goggles down HS until the other is sorted out. If the WW HS turns out to be **** then we're screwed on the whole statue.

I wish SS would have taken the time and effort painting the eyes on my HS as they did on something that is covered by fabric.
Honestly man, that is the best point ever made by anyone for a long time. Also I think it's cause Asians have experience painting nipples because of all the super pervs over there (says the guy who posted a super pervy picture less than 12 hours ago)
Should've tagged you on FB, there's a better one with a straight on nipple lol
Let me go do that now actually lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Mine is sitting at the local UPS hub. I think I'm going to have to drive out there and see about getting her.

Also, the nipples vs. eyes point only stands if the nipples are properly aligned with each other. Googly nipples renders the comparison moot.

Back