Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay to those that have gotten their CW, is this the way the stitching looks from behind all of yours or is the stitching done closer to her chocha?
8ec7984d6caa3fb431f9c3388f67dd4c.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't have her yet but I'm guessing the angle in that above pic is making the sag look more exaggerated than it really is.

For all other pictures I've seen, the crotch area is not as fitted as most people like it to be. That picture I took makes it look a lot worse than it is in person. There is definitely room to make it fit better. The only way I can see this be done is if someone take this whole suit apart since everything else is tightly fit or glued on to her body.

Got mine today!!

Really happy with the piece and don't have any issues with the eyes that I have seen on some posted here.

Here is a pic of my Bat-family of PF(s).

df31b17905b56326dd6c243d0d5940b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today, same face paint issues as everyone else. The other thing that really really annoys me is the size of the base. There is no reason for it to be that big, and takes up prime statue real estate on my shelf. I was hoping to be able to display the Gotham Sirens, but no way thats going to happen.

Got mine today, same face paint issues as everyone else. The other thing that really really annoys me is the size of the base. There is no reason for it to be that big, and takes up prime statue real estate on my shelf. I was hoping to be able to display the Gotham Sirens, but no way thats going to happen.
Time for a PAX, man.

No room for a Pax. And I just spend a too much on Bestas, lol. Seriously though, that base could fit two statues on it. :slap

Yeah, It's a big base. Tall too. I was just able to squeeze Selina and Ivy together on one shelf. No chance of adding another piece to the shelf. I would have been OK with a smaller base. However, she did turn out well so I'll just deal with it. Harley is next to Mr. J on another shelf so (for me) they all look good displayed that way.

Mine's a bit more form fitted than that.
Can you post a few pics please?
For all other pictures I've seen, the crotch area is not as fitted as most people like it to be. That picture I took makes it look a lot worse than it is in person. There is definitely room to make it fit better. The only way I can see this be done is if someone take this whole suit apart since everything else is tightly fit or glued on to her body.
This is what I mean. All the pics I've seen except yours have her from the side or like a 3/4 turn.

I can't get the zipper down. I must have tried for 20-minutes last night. Had that been my jeans I would have pissed myself and stopped trying.

I can't get the zipper down. I must have tried for 20-minutes last night. Had that been my jeans I would have pissed myself and stopped trying.

You should ask for a replacement, since it seems you got a Prude. :lol

#256 here. First impressions were great, especially on her portrait. Eyes straight, clean paint, etc. Seems someone forgot to glue her suit around the back side of her legs though. Wasn't sure at first, but after looking back through the fit is definitely loose making it look a bit sloppy. Worried about asking for a replacement with as well as my portrait came out though. :lol

Decisions.

What an awesome piece. Mine came out perfect. Love everything about my Catwoman PF. Now give me some male batman villains already Sideshow. Mr Freeze first if possible. Thanks.

What an awesome piece. Mine came out perfect. Love everything about my Catwoman PF. Now give me some male batman villains already Sideshow. Mr Freeze first if possible. Thanks.
I asked Masterside about Batman villains or nightwing and robin, he said nothing was coming at the moment. Kinda disappointing but it allows me to focus elsewhere for a bit.

Okay to those that have gotten their CW, is this the way the stitching looks from behind all of yours or is the stitching done closer to her chocha?
8ec7984d6caa3fb431f9c3388f67dd4c.jpg

Mines not quite as bad as yours but it still has crotch sag

Cat17.jpg

I asked Masterside about Batman villains or nightwing and robin, he said nothing was coming at the moment. Kinda disappointing but it allows me to focus elsewhere for a bit.

Not that I'm complaining about the too many female Bat villains, but I would've liked it broken up a little bit. Very disappointed about the Bat family being put on hold. Aren't to many DC characters I want other than the Bat Family and his Rogues. Flash and Green Arrow are probably the only other DC PF's I want from the DC universe. And Darkseid and Lex Luthor of course.

Back