Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! My wife says she looks like Glenn close. She kept saying why did they make her a 69 year old woman?

Are you guys looking at the same statue? Catwoman PF.....right? She looks like Audrey Hepburn. Gorgeous face. And why does someone have to look 19? I think women reach their peak hotness at 40.

Are you guys looking at the same statue? Catwoman PF.....right? She looks like Audrey Hepburn. Gorgeous face. And why does someone have to look 19? I think women reach their peak hotness at 40.

Depends on the woman. A lot of women look spent by the time they're fourty. I guess it all comes down to their genetics and lifestyle. I prefer my women in the 20-30 range, but there're quite a few that're exceptional.

Depends on the women. A lot of women look spent by the time they're fourty. I guess it all comes down to their genetics and lifestyle. I prefer my women in the 20-30 range, but there're quite a few that are exceptional.

My point being, the Catwoman PF looks like she's no older than 35. Whoever thinks she's old is either a kid themselves, or needs to look again.

I think Selina's face looks beautiful and I'll definitely be displaying her with goggles up. That face looks way too nice to hide.

Well then, I see I am in the minority here :)

Cool statue still though. I think it will look great when done. The DC line has rocked it... Except for the googly eyes on Ivy.

d1PbmRE.jpg

That dimple on the left side of her smirk is what's making her seem older. No smirk on the other portrait and her cheeks are much fuller. That's why this portrait looks better from the right.

Back