Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting pretty ****ing sick of them.

And I appreciate a good derailing as much as the next guy. These are not good. It feels like spending a day in the special classroom down by the boiler room.

Getting pretty ****ing sick of them.

And I appreciate a good derailing as much as the next guy. These are not good. It feels like spending a day in the special classroom down by the boiler room.

Agree, but when you post that it only encourages him to post more.

Yeah, enough Liefeld bashing, there's plenty of on-topic disasters to reflect upon.
CTW_Cv0_PREVIEWS.jpg

Congrats. This one should be great.

I'm not a fan of the weird twisted body pose. A great statue should be able to look good from all angles. This one is just a flawed design imo and can only be displayed from one angle. If the paint and outfit turn out great, she might be worth picking up later. The ex isn't make or break and she will be in stock for a while.

I'm not a fan of the weird twisted body pose. A great statue should be able to look good from all angles. This one is just a flawed design imo and can only be displayed from one angle. If the paint and outfit turn out great, she might be worth picking up later. The ex isn't make or break and she will be in stock for a while.

You've said that with every EX. Only the latest PO's are available this will sell out soon

Does anyone know if the SUMMERTIME code is a one off, or can I use it for multiple pre-orders? I still need to pre-order this, WW, the predator chick, and Queen of the Dead, and I can't decide which to use the coupon for if it's only good for one use.

Thanks

Back