Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife's the same. She was my best friend and we started dating. Introduced her to the world we live in and she's loved it ever since. She's a crazy SW fan now cause of me and is cool with me buying anything I want. Couldn't ask for anyone better

Sent from the Bat Computer

You are one in a million here mate... Lucky you =)

My wife's the same. She was my best friend and we started dating. Introduced her to the world we live in and she's loved it ever since. She's a crazy SW fan now cause of me and is cool with me buying anything I want. Couldn't ask for anyone better

Same here. We are building a new house and I started selling off a chunk of my collection to help pay for it and she was dead set against selling any PF's and many others she loved. When I was on the fence about Catwoman, she told me in no uncertain terms that it was a beautiful statues and I was to buy it. :lol

She is cool for now until you have tons of boxes and their comes a point where she wants you to buy something and you cant and she is like, whats going on and you say "oh, Superman just charged today"
Lol I make sure I take care of her man. I went and stood in line for over 5 hours when Christian Louboutin came to Toronto and she didn't even know til the day of cause it was a surprise. I bought her a pair just to get signed and one to wear. If you guys don't know who that is, get to know him lol might offset some purchases ;). I was a very popular young man in that lineup. First 20 I believe.
You are one in a million here mate... Lucky you =)
Thanks bro, I am very lucky but I've worked for it. I think that's why she knows it's me treating myself for all the hard work. I also had to make her a part of this world first but it was easier than anticipated.
Same here. We are building a new house and I started selling off a chunk of my collection to help pay for it and she was dead set against selling any PF's and many others she loved. When I was on the fence about Catwoman, she told me in no uncertain terms that it was a beautiful statues and I was to buy it. :lol
Lmao I was sorta scared to show her Catwoman cause of her massive booty and it is a little sexualized. She saw her and she said " wow she's beautiful " and I never looked back.
That's awesome. This is our first house, just got married in October but bought the house four months before Batman went up for PO, can't wait to custom build my own or are you literally building it yourselves?

Ha, I wouldn't say my wife is very encouraging about my hobbies, but she certainly doesn't stand in the way.

That's all you need. Someone that understands that part of you. You should start off by getting interested in the movies and shows first lol my Wife even as my girlfriend loved the whole Hero aspect of the thing. I'm hers and every character that she sees a little bit of me in she loves. And her favourite movie is Scarface so she loves the badasses too and the bad *****es lol. Find her characters she can connect to :) Star Wars helped a lot

My wive don't really like the price of statues, too expensive she says. But if I am able to sell off statues and make profit, she supports the collection :rotfl

My wive don't really like the price of statues, too expensive she says. But if I am able to sell off statues and make profit, she supports the collection :rotfl

She doesn't mind the prices. She appreciates the quality of them and she understands why i pay what I do and I flex them so it's like a car payment for all of my POs a month if I work it out.

Haha YES!!!! Congratulations on that. That is excellent.

That's some funny ass ****

605098-high_five.jpg

My wife told me statues are toys for boys. So yeah I fired her and kept the statues.
The Girlfriend loves them . Smart girl

:rotfl Love it.

But to be fair, we're pretty much children buying toys; they're just bigger, more expensive toys.

:rotfl Love it.

But to be fair, we're pretty much children buying toys; they're just bigger, more expensive toys.

Yes, as we get older. Our pocket money to buy toys grow a little bit too :)

Yeah that is the way of the world, you make money and out comes the hands and if you wife wants to spend $300 to $400 on something she wants, don't you DARE question her motives, it's for her but if you spend that amount on a statue, I promise you at sometime, be it the day of purchase or 5 years from then it will be brought up, the resolution is, I save it, it's mine and if you don't like it, Get over it and a far as Girlfriends they don't get a say :lol:lol:lol:lol

Wow! I strangely feel better now :wink1:

Be Cool
Al

I still think Wonderwoman will be moved also, my guess January no later than February as might be the case for Catwoman
damn, i hope not...bought a 2nd Ex for my daughter in law for a Christmas present...really want her to be able to open it on Christmas day

Back