Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got her ordered, she turned out great! Sense I like a nice clean display I will display her without the small cat sculpt and I prefer the regulator hand as apposed to the EX hand. As well as the goggles on Head instead of goggles off. I like to leave something to the imagination Just like the bats PF she has a mask on and a little mystery is always fun :)

Display Case is ready and waiting...

View attachment 99867
Awesome!! Not getting Harley Quinn?

Got her ordered, she turned out great! Sense I like a nice clean display I will display her without the small cat sculpt and I prefer the regulator hand as apposed to the EX hand. As well as the goggles on Head instead of goggles off. I like to leave something to the imagination Just like the bats PF she has a mask on and a little mystery is always fun :)

Display Case is ready and waiting...

View attachment 99867

Where did you get those display cases and about how much do they cost?

Awesome!! Not getting Harley Quinn?
Thanks Tripletn I wasn't 100% happy with the way HQ turned out so I passed on her.
Here is Bats... DSC02019.JPG4.jpg

Thanks Tripletn I wasn't 100% happy with the way HQ turned out so I passed on her.
Here is Bats...View attachment 99906View attachment 99907

Love it!! Looks really great, and I love how you have it placed so smartly in your office. Really beautifully done. Congrats!! Re:Harley, sorry to hear you don't like the way she's done. I have a feeling you might change your mind when you see in hand pics;)

Love it!! Looks really great, and I love how you have it placed so smartly in your office. Really beautifully done. Congrats!! Re:Harley, sorry to hear you don't like the way she's done. I have a feeling you might change your mind when you see in hand pics;)

Thanks! Congrats on getting HQ and I hope she turns out great for everyone who got her. I simply had to prioritize my selection of PF's.
With limited space and budget and characters like Mr Freeze, Penguin, Two Face, Riddler, Clay Face, Talia and Ra's al Ghul, Zatanna, Lex Luthor, Metallo, Dark Side Louise Lane and so on and so on... As you can see I have to be very selective. And this is from a guy who is only going to collect the Sup's and Bats PF Line.

Crazy isn't it :) I don't know how some of you guys do it with more than 2 lines but good on you if you can. Happy collecting :)

I love this piece whn i first saw her. Going to PO at the authorised local shop here in Hong Kong :clap

Chances are there won't be an Akrham catwoman. David Igo said they would only do like 3 pieces max for that license. Batman is one for sure. Joker is another likely candidate.

If these three do well, I'm sure they would want to expand the line.

If these three do well, I'm sure they would want to expand the line.

As much as I would love that, I would fear it as well. I LOVE most of the Arkham versions of the Batverse. I collect the DCC Arkham B&W line already. I only passed on a few statues. If SSC started releasing a ton of Arkham PFs I'd be in deep shyte. I'd want almost all of them. This is truly a be careful what you wish for scenario for me.

As much as I would love that, I would fear it as well. I LOVE most of the Arkham versions of the Batverse. I collect the DCC Arkham B&W line already. I only passed on a few statues. If SSC started releasing a ton of Arkham PFs I'd be in deep shyte. I'd want almost all of them. This is truly a be careful what you wish for scenario for me.

better to have the opportunity to decide if you will buy it or pass then not have either option in my opinion.

Back