Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

I think from what I have read, is a discussion about the Merits between the Catwoman LSF vs the PF and the Price and then whether Mark Newman Lied or is under contractual obligations or a Gag order not to disclose the Truth + Will we see a preview of Catwoman PF during the 12 Days of Christmas, All good topic's which beg to be answered, we will wait and see.

FYI: 12 days begins on the 25th of Christmas

Is that a new month Al? :)

I think from what I have read, is a discussion about the Merits between the Catwoman LSF vs the PF and the Price and then whether Mark Newman Lied or is under contractual obligations or a Gag order not to disclose the Truth + Will we see a preview of Catwoman PF during the 12 Days of Christmas, All good topic's which beg to be answered, we will wait and see.

FYI: 12 days begins on the 25th of Christmas

I hope we do. :D

If mark Newman is the sculpted then it's bought! He's now my favorite scultper. Love Tim miller too but he's out of the pf world sadly.

Only variable is how successful that pose from Artgerm's concept turns out on this PF.

Only variable is how successful that pose from Artgerm's concept turns out on this PF.

Artgerm , this guy is pure magic

catwoman_magazine_final_lr_by_artgerm-d62sv0q.jpg

Even though I'm a big fan of Artgerm's work and the concept art for the Catwoman PF in particular, I really feel that the sculpt will have to be tweaked a bit and look a little different from the art source to work as a statue. Her head placement is the biggest concern I have. If her head isn't adjusted to be slightly more forward looking, we may only be able to display it with her rear end facing us. I know some peeps won't mind that but I would personally like more options displaying her. The left arm is also a concern. It's just too short. However, I'm pretty confident that Mark will make sure that isn't an issue with the sculpt.

I'll just be very excited to finally see a sneak peek of the Catwoman PF. If Mark is working on her, I have no doubt that she will look great.

Ideally she would have the low cut top in front with an interchangeable portrait facing forward in order to avoid the issue of having to pose her backward.

Even though I'm a big fan of Artgerm's work and the concept art for the Catwoman PF in particular, I really feel that the sculpt will have to be tweaked a bit and look a little different from the art source to work as a statue. Her head placement is the biggest concern I have. If her head isn't adjusted to be slightly more forward looking, we may only be able to display it with her rear end facing us. I know some peeps won't mind that but I would personally like more options displaying her. The left arm is also a concern. It's just too short. However, I'm pretty confident that Mark will make sure that isn't an issue with the sculpt.

I'll just be very excited to finally see a sneak peek of the Catwoman PF. If Mark is working on her, I have no doubt that she will look great.

There could be a change of head that changes the head placement, like the Batman PF. At least that's what I hope.

That left arm looks small compared to her right one.

I think it's the artist's use of perspective, the upper arm isn't straight out to her side, it's directed at a point between her side and the viewer, Artgerm just didn't give the arm the dramatic, comic styled exaggerated perspective to make it obvious. I doubt his intention was to really give her a short arm, it's just the perspective of the arm's angle and placement.

Or that he messed up with foreshortening or whatever it's called. Seems like a pretty blatant mess up. Even an artist as excellent as him can make mistakes... This isn't a PCS thread. You don't need to worship everyone related to the piece.

Or that he messed up with foreshortening or whatever it's called. Seems like a pretty blatant mess up. Even an artist as excellent as him can make mistakes... This isn't a PCS thread. You don't need to worship everyone related to the piece.

OOOHHH SNAP!!!

Back