Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Ht get 1:4 license. I go with HT. Same plastic. Cheaper and multiple switch out parts.

You do realize the HT has already released a few 1/4 statues and all of them are about a $100 more than SS polystone statues.

Consider not worrying about it for now and crossing that bridge if and when it happens. Watch an MOS PF review on Youtube and you will be blown away by the quality of PVC. Consider giving it a chance until you have reason to dislike PVC. Think of the positives: less breakage and fragility etc. Just imo of course and a friendly suggestion. :)

Plus you can make a little parachute for him, toss him off your balcony, and watch him safely float to the ground.

I don't think it looks great, especially that seem line on the neck.

Pretty sure we are ok with Catwoman though.

Consider not worrying about it for now and crossing that bridge if and when it happens. Watch an MOS PF review on Youtube and you will be blown away by the quality of PVC. Consider giving it a chance until you have reason to dislike PVC. Think of the positives: less breakage and fragility etc. Just imo of course and a friendly suggestion. :)

I've watched a few videos on Youtube and, IMO, the MoS PF looks good.

Most of the reviewers are saying great things about the detail but complaining about the PVC and a few minor issues.

If Ht get 1:4 license. I go with HT. Same plastic. Cheaper and multiple switch out parts.

They already did a PVC 1/4 Batman fig for $450. It sold out and people didn't complain about it so not sure why SS is getting into hot water. It has also maintained its value. I am still down for PVC. People just need to get used to the idea. I am sure they will do some pfs full Poly and some full PVC. I am OK with either but I see the benefit in PVC.

They already did a PVC 1/4 Batman fig for $450. It sold out and people didn't complain about it so not sure why SS is getting into hot water. It has also maintained its value. I am still down for PVC. People just need to get used to the idea. I am sure they will do some pfs full Poly and some full PVC. I am OK with either but I see the benefit in PVC.

People didn't complain because HT let buyers know upfront what the figure was made of, no one was surprised when they received it.

No I am not, please tell me you are kidding. According to Alex and Igo is where I derived my information.

No, he's not kidding. The official description of that piece now says PVC, but they haven't said what parts will be PVC (at least to my knowledge).

So is it another costume reason? At least its being divulged.

Well after it has been ordered. Well after people have made multiple payments on it, or budgeted for this statue and passed on others. Something like this needs to be made known when the statue goes up for preorder or sooner, pulling a surprise this late in the game is unfair.

And it was so successful, they have scrapped the 1/4 line. Gee, maybe people preferred statues to giant plastic action figures! No one has to get used to anything, this is such a meaningless purchase. This is not a food additive mandated by the FDA or fluoride in your tap water...

Well after it has been ordered. Well after people have made multiple payments on it, or budgeted for this statue and passed on others. Something like this needs to be made known when the statue goes up for preorder or sooner, pulling a surprise this late in the game is unfair.

Surprise surprise surprise

Hi"... Did the description say polystone before, when it was released for preorder? Or it just said nothing and is now changed to pvc? ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Listing said nothing about materials and NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN changed to plastic. I recommend we all check our PO descriptions every 48hrs. Plastic pfs = cancel for me all the way. CANCELED 3 SO FAR AND SENDING MONEY TO COMPETITORS. SS PLASTIC IS WAY TO EXPENSIVE FOR plastics doll. No matter how you slice and dice the rationale, we can't just stoumach paying these prices for plastic. When converted from HT to pfs I thought SS cared enough about the statue community to take a formal position here. So far their silence to tell us what's happening is deafening.

The issue is i loose nrd... Now if I cancel :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I cannot see that "statement" into the official description....mmm...can you post it?

Where it says product summary, underneath the slideshow of pictures:

Standing two and a half feet tall, and comprised of polystone, fabric and premium grade PVC, the Superman Premium Format™ Figure is the ultimate tribute to Reeve’s time-honored performance that made the world ‘believe a man can fly.’

Back