Catwoman mod from Batman Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdabbs

Super Freak
Reaction score
* new pics on page 3

Hi all, I finally got round to finishing my catwoman Mod. I sculpted the head and the cowl as one piece, took apart and sewed together a cat suit and made the corset from scratch - hope you like.

This figure is now up for sale - check here to buy - https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...57879&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1450wt_958

The first set of pics is an attempt to try and recreate the feel of the film.

snow.jpg

bedroom.jpg

house.jpg

pose1.jpg

If any body is interested in buying this shoot me a pm and I will let you know when I will put it up for sale

DSCF4902.jpg

DSCF4952.jpg

DSCF4967.jpg

DSCF4929.jpg

www.seandabbs.com

Last edited:
Gorgeous figure! Really good work matching the black of cowl to that of the costume! Really caught Pheiffer's attitude.

many thanks for the kind words - here is the original sculpt of pfeiffer (using zbrush) before it was printed out:
catwoman-zbrush.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! Returns is my favorite of the original flicks, probably of them all. She was so very hot in that film!

Awesome stitching and sewing. Lacks in the one that got announced recently. What body are you using?

I agree, the stitching is even better than the one that got announced recently. Beautiful tailoring! :bow

And I think the portrait is great! I totally see Michelle in there! :clap

Awesome stitching and sewing. Lacks in the one that got announced recently. What body are you using?

I agree, the stitching is even better than the one that got announced recently. Beautiful tailoring! :bow

And I think the portrait is great! I totally see Michelle in there! :clap

Okay, I hate to derail this thread, but I really missed something. Who announced what now? Licensed?

Thanks allot for all the nice comments ;)

I've been planning her for a long time and had no idea that another person/company came out with a limited range of catwoman fig's!! (and a very nice figure it is)

Cheers

Sean

www.seandabbs.com

^^^^^

At your website you say that you were originaly gonna put her on a Barbie body. :horror

What did you end up putting her on?

Ha Ha - yes, her head is on a CY cool girls body (although the breasts were orginally too big and had to be taken down a little)

Many thanks

Sean

Back