• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys The Dark Knight Batman DX02 Iron Man MMS132 MK6 Iron Man MMS110 MK3 BD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKKS

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Like stated in the first thread I created about this sale I decided around a week ago to let my entire boxed up Hot Toys collection go. I putted all the items on ebay and after the first round of auction a few items were left unsold.
I relisted them on ebay but as promised I decided to offer special deals to members of these boards. Please, hit the ebay links for more details on the items:

- HT DX02 Batman The Dark Knight:
eBay | Hot Toys The Dark Knight Batman DX02 DCD Version MINT CONDITION w/ extra stand

DX02 is starting on ebay at 325 euros (plus shipping) but I'm willing to let it go to board members for 280 euros plus shipping (20 euros if you're in France, 38 within the european union, 52 for the rest of the world) and 4% paypal fees.

- HT MMS 132 Iron Man 2 / The Avengers MK6 Sideshow Exclusive:
Hot Toys The Avengers Iron Man Mark 6 VI MMS 132 SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE RARE en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 26-févr.-13 23:50:34 Paris)

Starting price of the auction on ebay is 375 euros plus shipping. Special board price is 330 euros plus shipping (15 euros if you're in France, 33 within the european union, 48 euros for the rest of the world) and 4% paypal fees.

- HT MMS 110 Iron Man MK3 Battle Damaged
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 3 III MMS 110 Battle Damaged MINT CONDITION w/ bonuses en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 27-févr.-13 00:26:22 Paris)

Starting price is 330 euros on ebay, special board price would be 295 euros plus shipping (15 euros if you're in France, 33 within the european union, 48 euros for the rest of the world) and 4% paypal fees.

Paypal only please. No trade offers thanks.

I'm only shipping the figures tracked and insured wich explains the shipping prices listed above.

PM for any enquiry of any kind.

Last edited:
Re: ot Toys The Dark Knight Batman DX02 Iron Man MMS132 MK6 Iron Man MMS110 MK3 BD

Bump for new item listed. ;)

Back