Carnage or Venom comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wich one do you like more?

• Carnage

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Venom

Votes: 57 74.0%

• Total voters

kinky queen

Super Freak
Reaction score
I myself am in the Carnage camp and i know Venom is more popular but i just wanted to know how much popular he is

Last edited:
Re: Carnage or Venom?

are you asking about the character portrayed in the comics or the sideshow sculpt?

Carnage is the better statue, imo. There is SO much detail in it and the size and dynamic pose look great in person, haven't seen a picture of it yet that really does it any justice. Better than Venom overall.

But, Venom is by far the better character though, so.....

I say get both.

Carnage looks better but Venom is harder to get.Get both.

I like Carnage more as a character than Venom and the sculpt is very dynamic (more than Venom anyway)

Still waiting for my Spider-men, the display is going to be awesome!

:yess:

Both sculpts epitomize these characters perfectly, through pose, detail, & quality. Equal merit then, which means we've been doubly blessed, or is that cursed? Hoping this level of quality continues uninterrupted.

Carnage is the better statue, imo. There is SO much detail in it and the size and dynamic pose look great in person, haven't seen a picture of it yet that really does it any justice. Better than Venom overall.

But, Venom is by far the better character though, so.....

I say get both.

100% agreement.

I would strongly suggest getting the Venom now. Carnage might be the better statue, impact wise, but it hasn't doubled in value. If you don't get Venom now, you might have to forget about it later.

Back