Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In MY OPINION...

This CARNAGE LIFESIZE BUST looks VERY MENACING...

But the CARNAGE EXC. LSB has MORE CHARACTER:

CarnageLifesize.jpg

CarnageLSBExclusive.jpg

I just wish the SCULPTOR was able to incorporate REMOVABLE BLADED TENDRILS to the LIFESIZE BUST (similar to its LSB counterpart) since this is SYNONYMOUS already to the CARNAGE CHARACTER. By doing this, the LIFESIZE BUST would have been PERFECT like the EXCLUSIVE LSB.

The CARNAGE LIFESIZE BUST is still an AWESOME LOOKING SCULPT nonetheless!

Last edited:
Bad choice, but your avatar rocks! Bubbles, Julian, and Ricky for the win!

I bet you look like Mr. Lahey and your wife looks like Randy! hehe

My kitties like it so i'm getting it.

I like how people in this thread are wanting the 1:1 to be exactly like the LSB, while in the PZ bust thread people are mad that the bust is so close to the PF.

Why can no one be happy?!?!

PPPPPPPPPht :gun

LSB are for peeps not big into 1:1's :D

maybe one day i'll change my opinion, but for now i'm happy with my lsb line. this looks good to great though and if they would've done a much better job on the grinch hulk i may very well of gotten into this line.
for some reason i've just never liked the spidey 1:1's either.:confused::confused:

I will agree about the Spidey's and you are right about the Thing.

This piece is really goin to be amazing in person, I can't wait.

I wish I picked up The Thing from Rory this past winter, it will come around someday, maybe in the next couple years when someone needs HUGE $$$$.

I like how people in this thread are wanting the 1:1 to be exactly like the LSB, while in the PZ bust thread people are mad that the bust is so close to the PF.

I think it's because the CARNAGE LSB is on the TOP 3 or TOP 5 BEST MARVEL LSB ever produced.

Attaching those BLADED TENDRILS with the CARNAGE LSB is quite COOL. And they REALLY LOOK GREAT!

What's a PZ BUST?

Back