Carnage Comiquette coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
another SSC Q&A, looks like we're getting a Carnage:banana:banana:banana

Question
I love the new Venom Comiquette, whitch brings me to my question. Will we see a Carnage Comiquette treatment soon?

Answer
Yes.

Last edited:
Right on! Any Spidey villain will be an awesome addition, hope Carnage looks all crazy with very sharp edges like in the Maximum Carnage storyline.

Right on! Any Spidey villain will be an awesome addition, hope Carnage looks all crazy with very sharp edges like in the Maximum Carnage storyline.

sideshow's sure stepping it up lately.:naughty
all kinds of spidey goodness is good for everyone.

looks like ssc is going back to the big hitters.
with Gambit, Cyclops, Wolverine, Sabretooth, Hulkbuster, Hulk comiquette, Hulk bust, Hulk PF, spidey Comiquette, IM 1/2 scale. am i missing any??

I sure hope that this is a sign that the Spidey comiquette is not too far along. Spidey deserves a royal 1/4 scale treatment (no offense to the Spidey PF owners, but it just doesn't look right)

Hope it sculp with the tentacles & the switch out Extra Hammer tentacles hand for the Excl.

Nice!!!!!!! I want a partly exposed Cletus Kasady head as a switch out. Sideshow is stepping it up for Spidey and Symbiote fans!!!

Back