Captain Sparrow Sneak!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be really awesome. I don't plan on getting it, but I have a feeling it's going to be nearly impossible to resist.

I think this is one of those PF's that has to have a great likeness or alot of people are going to pass.

This is going to be really awesome. I don't plan on getting it, but I have a feeling it's going to be nearly impossible to resist.

I think this is one of those PF's that has to have a great likeness or alot of people are going to pass.

yeah,see what happened with aragorn in the clash of kings dio..poor aragorn..

$500 + cost would make this an easy pass for me. Maybe post-Curse of the Black Pearl I may have paid that, but not anymore.

$400 would depend on where I am at the time.

Captain Jack will be in port very soon. Although with ol’ Jack Sparrow, you never know quite what to expect. Perhaps he’ll sneak his way onto the site, or perhaps he’ll make a truly grand entrance. Either way, we know it’s best to hide the ladies and the rum. We can offer you a couple of sneak peeks at his development at this time…

going by ssc's description, this one might be a surprise PO at anytime.:horror:horror:horror

is it possible to be up for po alone??i mean not in the newsletter or a priority pro..

I don't think there is any precedent for it, outside of Spooktacular and SDCC where its not uncommon for items to go up at any time.

Looks great, can't wait for this one.

I think this will be the flagship Disney PF and may follow a similar model as the Raiders Indy PF, a large ES (hopefully keeping the cost down below the $400 mark), fairly redundant exclusive, plenty of notice for soliciting and a PPO.

True, because, IMO, the CM didn't look anything like Depp.

I thought the likeness of Depp on the CM Sparrow was OK. Nothing HORRIBLE...... But the CM prices are just pretty high, and not the average collector has the extra income to afford that. Now SS, I'm sure, will make this more attainable for everyone :cool:

I thought it look like an imposter, honestly. The face was far too full and the cheekbones were non-existant. Compare to the $180 Hot Toys 1/6th Jack and it just made the CM look cringe-worthy by comparison.

Back