Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP2813a.JPG

That picture is fantastic but bugs me for a proper Clone Wars Obi to match up with Ani and Rex.

last week some time, hope that helps AND I hope you get it soon too :)

Okay, that bugs me. I got on May 8th.

Little info that I didn't know:

If you get on the waitlist for FLEXpay option that's a list on it's own. So there are two separate waitlists for this and they fill them equally so who knows...LOL

Last edited:
Okay, that bugs me. I got on May 8th...

I'm not sure how they work it but that would more than bug me, now iI feel all bad. I had him pre ordered from day 1 then I cancelled it then it went to wait list so i went on list then i cancelled again then last week i was like "no, i want him" and got back on, so i'm not sure how it works but yeah thats a bit messed up.

Last edited:
Got my Captain Rex yesterday, very awesome figure, we scored with SSC adding so many accessories.

This, Greedo, Clone Lieutenant, Hammerhead, have been real standouts for SSC lately.

Good n' thorough review there, Josh...oh, and cool dog...

Boy, seeing how full those trays are with stuff maks me wonder how they'll get Cody's gear in there....can't wait to see.

A little side note...you've got the bicep (upper arm) armor on backwards... :)

Thank ya! No dead spots in this review like I ended up with in my Mark IV review. :lol He's pretty a good dog.

Yeah, cody comes with a lot and so does the Boil and Waxer 2 pack. Thats gonna be nuts.

Yeah, I fixed that. Thank ya :)

I think as long as it stays on track the Yoda 1:6th should be coming in Feb as should the Aragorn maquette.

Back