Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8006.jpg

"With all due respect sir you've been on the doily for over an hour, can I have a turn?"

Rex on doily detail! Looks great, Josh!

Got this one coming next week...still enjoying Hammerhead til then, so more pictures would be welcome.... :)

Does anyone know if the lines I've circled (on the "mouth" bit) are supposed to be black the whole way down like every other clone?

My Rex is the same as everyone else's with it stopping where it does but next to the others it looks a bit odd?

Thank ya! Thankfully Cody isn't too far off and I'm stoked! Went back and rewatched the clone wars Boil and Waxer are gonna be awesome as well.

Agreed! and I just bought Season 2 of Clone Wars and that just got me so stoked for more Clone Wars related figures!

I'm still waiting on Dooku and Grievous announced/released!!!

Josh only gets pissed if you make fun of the doilies.

Anyone who has ordered from an online retailer be sure to post if you get shipping notices so us cheapskates can get excited.

Agreed! and I just bought Season 2 of Clone Wars and that just got me so stoked for more Clone Wars related figures!

I'm still waiting on Dooku and Grievous announced/released!!!

I'll be starting that tomorrow myself. While I'm getting some stuff ready for a job interview.

Josh only gets pissed if you make fun of the doilies.

Anyone who has ordered from an online retailer be sure to post if you get shipping notices so us cheapskates can get excited.

Thats right! Nobody pokes fun at the doily. :lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cbva5P4dch0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Super detailed review of the most famous captain in the 501st! Pretty doily under the base of Rex! It is sold with the exclusive?:lol

Thank ya! I may not show all the articulation but I try to give as much detail and show it as I can. Its a super special exclusive. :lol

I was thinking about this when I realised he came with the new base... is it possible to pose him on the base so it looks like he flies away with his Jetpack? Someting like this:
review_gstimmkiv_7.jpg

Back