Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There they go:drool Those definitely make the wait for next week much longer for me. I almost wanna pay SS to get it to me overnight, but I gotta think level headed here:lol Can I request some Clone LT/Rex pics if it's possible?

This is one bad arse fig!!! One of Sideshow's best...if not the best! Dayum, two awesome figs in as many days. I was blown away by Hammerhead and then this showed up today! Sideshow is really stepping up their game to the fullest.

AND...their production paint stayed VERY faithful to Small Studios prototype paint apps.

Bravo Sideshow! :clap:yess::clap:yess::clap:yess::clap

This is certainly 2 giant steps in the right direction and makes me look forward to getting my Star Wars figs again. Can' t wait for the other clone commanders.

My only pic is...................the ankles :monkey2 I'm still waiting :impatient:on them to find a better solution for that joint. It especially stands out on such an extrodinary figure.

But other than that, this thing really kicks all kinds of arse! If you are on the fence about this one, jump off NOW and go order yourself some 1/6th plastic crack...PRONTO!!!!!!!

There they go:drool Those definitely make the wait for next week much longer for me. I almost wanna pay SS to get it to me overnight, but I gotta think level headed here:lol Can I request some Clone LT/Rex pics if it's possible?

Was Hoping you'd like them. :) I will try to take a shot or two tomorrow of them if I can.

I appreciate it:hi5: Almost having this in hand also excites me because we're just that much closer to Cody being released and hopefully Gree announced:panic:

He's great that's for sure. Cody will be off the charts if he comes out this way which I think he will. Sideshow has really done well with the clones. Gree should look awesome with his really unique look.

I am on the fence with cody, I pre ordered flex pay for him but I don't know if I will be able to get him or want him. I have other expenses I just may have to pay the $20 cancel fee. I don't pre order unless certain when I do but this time I just don't know. I only have the 501 Clone from sideshow, the rest are hasbro customs I made. I have a custom cody and i'm happy with him. I even made it so that I can swap heads with the Ultimate villain Jango fett. Any thoughts? keep?
this is my custom:
CIMG4325.jpg

Trust me if you have to cancel for other more important things its not the worst thing in the world. If you decide to keep him though I believe he will end up being the best clone for sure from SS.

Wow that really is an impressive figure. The headsculpt is prolly one of the best I have seen from SS.

A lot of incredible shots everyone! This picture reminded me of something that I was hoping for, but forgot all about.

I was hoping Rex would come with a holographic Obi-Wan so they could be posed talking to each other.

The exclusive on this was just the dumb base right? I want this thing bad but am looking to save a few bucks since originally I crossed it off.

Its really similar except for the shinguards and thighguards.. It looks as if he's been fighting a bit. I especially like the scrape marks on his helm.

I want to piss off Josh and say it looks like crap but I can't lie, this thing is spectacular.

Back