Captain Rex (Phase 2 Armor) Season 4 Extended Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I decided not to get Rex (not a phase I helmet fan). If/when they come out with a Phase 1 and a half rex that bad boy is mine!! Could use and ARC Echo as well.

im diggin all the 5 kill marks

This! a million times this! I kept thinking it was so cool they showcased them so much in the last episode.

But honestly... you'd think Rex would have his whole helmet covered with them at this point no?:wink1:

This! a million times this! I kept thinking it was so cool they showcased them so much in the last episode.

But honestly... you'd think Rex would have his whole helmet covered with them at this point no?:wink1:
hahaha yes, i always wondered why for so long he only had the 8 yellow marks, seems like he racks that many on a slow day lol

Looking at the new design I think that Sideshow could easily offer a small accessory pack to update the existing Rex instead of a full blown second release. All they need to make is the updated helmet, a clip-on pouch for the shoulder pauldron (or a whole new pauldron if needed to justify costs) and new hands with the updated paint deco. If they wanted to bulk it out a little more they could throw in some new accessories like one of those rotary blasters or rocket launchers used in the show.

Looking at the new design I think that Sideshow could easily offer a small accessory pack to update the existing Rex instead of a full blown second release. All they need to make is the updated helmet, a clip-on pouch for the shoulder pauldron (or a whole new pauldron if needed to justify costs) and new hands with the updated paint deco. If they wanted to bulk it out a little more they could throw in some new accessories like one of those rotary blasters or rocket launchers used in the show.

It's a win-win-win situation since 1) those who already have rex would get this version for less than a new figure's price 2) those who dont hav rex can still pick him up and get this update pack 3) SS would be able to clear up their left-over stock

then again, the edition size would complicate aspects of an update pack :monkey2

yeah, as hot as Rex is, they'd have no problem selling a Phase II version of him. Maybe make it a little more limited than the 3750 (EX & Reg) they made for the first one.

" All they need to make is the updated helmet, a clip-on pouch for the shoulder pauldron (or a whole new pauldron if needed to justify costs) and new hands with the updated paint deco. "

I'm not sure who has noticed, but Rex's shoulder pauldron is actually different, not just the ammo pouch.
Given the differences in the helmet ect.. I think this more then warrants an all new figure. I was also noticing it seems Rex has lost the yellow buzz cut. He seemd to simply be cutting short, almost bald.
I would not mind a new head portrait with the figure.

Lastly a nice extra with these clone trooper figures would be a switch out hand holding a thermal detonator...please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back