Premium Format Captain Phasma Premium Format Figure (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Fett barely has any screen time in the OT and has one of the worst deaths in any movie and he's still one of the most iconic and enduring characters in the franchise.

Serious question: Are there 8-10 year olds out there that will love Phasma the way I love Boba Fett? I pretty much love Fett because I thought the Bounty Hunters in their "Rogues Gallery" lineup on the bridge were just about the coolest mystery I'd ever come across. Fett being the one that followed and captured Solo made him the coolest of the cool. To this day, I also love Bossk who basically hissed at Piett for the "Scum" remark.

Serious question: Are there 8-10 year olds out there that will love Phasma the way I love Boba Fett? I pretty much love Fett because I thought the Bounty Hunters in their "Rogues Gallery" lineup on the bridge were just about the coolest mystery I'd ever come across. Fett being the one that followed and captured Solo made him the coolest of the cool. To this day, I also love Bossk who basically hissed at Piett for the "Scum" remark.

For what it’s worth there were cheers in my theater when she appeared in TLJ. Dunno if it’s love for the character or just GoT fans cheering for Christie.

I'm keeping my pre-order for the statue. It's a visually appealing piece and will look good next to Kylo, Rey and the FO Trooper. and yes, I am aware that I'll be able to purchase it for 39 cents in a year and a half :)

I would never buy a Snoke PF ...

besides his pathetic backstory (NONE) .. I hate his golden playboy outfit... yes his face and all looks cool and different.. but thats a no no for me to have a statue of that guy

He could snap Phasma's neck just by looking at her, and actually had good scenes and amazing displays of power.

I would never buy a Phasma PF, to each his own I guess.

And Phasma has zero backstory as well in the movies, it came from a book, just like Snoke's will come from books :)

There's a theory that Snoke was just an illusion similar to what Luke did in the movie. Just putting it out there. There's no way we won't see him in IX imo.

Also, I read that Phasma was pretty badass in some of the comics she appeared in, obviously not shown in the movies, but details her rise to her current rank which sounded pretty cool too.

There's a theory that Snoke was just an illusion similar to what Luke did in the movie. Just putting it out there. There's no way we won't see him in IX imo.

Also, I read that Phasma was pretty badass in some of the comics she appeared in, obviously not shown in the movies, but details her rise to her current rank which sounded pretty cool too.

Just dont.. what I learned from TLJ is.. dont expect anything ... its gonna be just a let down at the end...

Congrats! The ones who o on day one gets punished with the full asking price. I do the same, just wait for a better deal but still own it. These days nothing is really hard to get at a lower price. This chrome storm trooper I have on po already. But I only used a 20.00 coupon. Where do you get the 50.00 off coupons?

I was going to use a few of my reward points to get the price down but when I went to use them a $50 voucher popped up.

I'm keeping my pre-order for the statue. It's a visually appealing piece and will look good next to Kylo, Rey and the FO Trooper. and yes, I am aware that I'll be able to purchase it for 39 cents in a year and a half :)

After seeing that horse **** of a movie all my FA statues got sold. I sold all the toys I had too. I love 1-6 all else ended for me. I tried to give disney a chance but they failed miserably. Thank you Lucas, and fu Disney! What a useless character Phasma is my God!!! Boba was tight because he look sick and was used by Vader the most iconic villain ever. Phasma is run by Ren the most ***** character ever imho!!! Then gets her ass kicked every second she is on screen very sad. Anyways, I am sorry I am just supper bitter at that movie fa and tlj. If I offended anyone I do apologize. Peace all!!!

After seeing that horse **** of a movie all my FA statues got sold. I sold all the toys I had too. I love 1-6 all else ended for me. I tried to give disney a chance but they failed miserably. Thank you Lucas, and fu Disney! What a useless character Phasma is my God!!! Boba was tight because he look sick and was used by Vader the most iconic villain ever. Phasma is run by Ren the most ***** character ever imho!!! Then gets her ass kicked every second she is on screen very sad. Anyways, I am sorry I am just supper bitter at that movie fa and tlj. If I offended anyone I do apologize. Peace all!!!

Sooooooo....not a fan. Got it. All good and to each their own :)

After phasma went out like such a b@tch I’m selling my mint 1/6 scale. Would never buy a PF. At least Boba who also went out like a b&tch did some cool sh%t.

Wtf did Disney have Kylo Ren shirtless lmao I mean even Rey asked him to put a shirt on. At least have him bulk up for the film plus why is anyone shirtless in a Star Wars film. 150% of people thought that was disgusting lol what’s next naked lightsaber fighting. Why wasn’t Rey shirtless for the guys, at least she’s slammin and pretty hot imho.

Either way the film was a POS, full of bad humor the scene with Rey and Ren fighting was horrendous. The 2 most powerful force users looked like they just learned to fight and forgot to use the force to toss those red samurais around. One cool move in the whole scene when Rey turns off and on the saber.

The choreography from episode 1-3 put this film to shame period even if the acting was worse.

Sorry for this post but I got mad for a minute.

I’ll but a PF of a little kid sweeping lol before the rest of the cast that’s left

I don't understand why some people like the choreography of the lightsaber fights in episodes 1 through 3. It looks like Cirque du Soleil. Original trilogy lightsaber fights minus a new hope and the force awakens last fight are far more realistic and superior in my opinion.

I don't understand why some people like the choreography of the lightsaber fights in episodes 1 through 3. It looks like Cirque du Soleil. Original trilogy lightsaber fights minus a new hope and the force awakens last fight are far more realistic and superior in my opinion.

It's canon that Jedi and Sith use the Force to enhance their speed, agility, and strength. Hence what you see from Yoda or Sidious despite their age, and the many impressive fights in Clone Wars as well (check out the one with Sidious vs Maul and Savage).

Based on this, the fights of the OT make little to no sense and were done this way purely due to the limits (technological and in terms of stunt means) of the time.
Of course you can explain them by the fact that Luke had very little training, and Vader's wounds and suit made it very hard for him to move properly, but there is no reason to expect that from the fights in the prequels.

c220f3ce44be8764685986c96134da04.gif

Back