Premium Format Captain Phasma Premium Format Figure (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a notice that this has been delayed 6 months, Oct 25th is my final flex payment now.

they dont give a damn about this statue. It has a low of 500 in total.. not even sold out yet.. they told China factory to put that on the back burner and prioritize other pieces.. I bet you that !

they dont give a damn about this statue. It has a low of 500 in total.. not even sold out yet.. they told China factory to put that on the back burner and prioritize other pieces.. I bet you that !

All good, I can wait. Despite the disappoint of the character on-screen, I'm still excited for the on-shelf presence it will have....eventually :)

It will be hilarious if she's actually back in episode 9 and is an awesome character. This statue will sky rocket in price with its small ES.

yeah.. doubt this will happen... price increase on the aftermarket more likely then having this character giving some meaningful screentime

It will be hilarious if she's actually back in episode 9 and is an awesome character. This statue will sky rocket in price with its small ES.

Ya good luck with that, Disney star wars is a joke I hated all of them so far so I highly doubt anyone will want this statue, that is if it ever comes out!

it appears they are concentrating on Marvel & DC and leaving star wars out to dry.

multiple statues from other licenses are not only being delivered on time, but in some cases well ahead of schedule.

it appears they are concentrating on Marvel & DC and leaving star wars out to dry.

multiple statues from other licenses are not only being delivered on time, but in some cases well ahead of schedule.

Star Wars is just arguably at one of its lowest points right now, as far as excitement. And I grew up in the 90's when there was absolutely nothing.

But for a franchise that just released two movies within the last 10 months, there should be way more excitement with this franchise.

It is their fault, between the characters, crappy sculpts and poses and terrible faces (Han and Luke) they're product is sitting in their warehouses.

Lando, ROTS Obi-Wan, Tie Pilot and Ahsoka Tano would all sell out, but no they'll give us another Vader.

It is their fault, between the characters, crappy sculpts and poses and terrible faces (Han and Luke) they're product is sitting in their warehouses.

Lando, ROTS Obi-Wan, Tie Pilot and Ahsoka Tano would all sell out, but no they'll give us another Vader.

I leave this here :lol

1c58dd_f97c81f323e248ca9d0d56395f6f0cf4~mv2.png

But yeah, I have to agree that its mainly sideshow fault with choosing repeating characters and questionable poses.

Very valid point. Hard to defend the SSC when other companies are selling out of their statues and 1:6 figures...

Back