Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS Captain Marvel arrived just in time for Christmas! #83 too so now I gotta keep her, it's personalized just for me! lol. Anyway those that have her on the way you won't be disappointed, this is an awesome statue. The only minor gripe I have is they could've painted her unmasked eyes better and less blue? Also there could've been an improvement with the hair in adding brighter yellow hair color and accenting it with the browner tone for highlights. Overall though I am definitely happy. Love the Costume redesign and I love the style of her hair versus going with the classic mohawk. I give it a 9/10 baby!

7lvXkp.jpg

nHAtPn.jpg

SS9aA2.jpg

RejE8G.jpg

qN7vYj.jpg

LEtHa0.jpg

p3vnyK.jpg

kbPFE2.jpg

C1YQri.jpg

cSkVJ3.jpg

Kl5SnH.jpg

ImWcro.jpg

dVcnOh.jpg

E37rtf.jpg

DuV0cE.jpg

nIfHdZ.jpg

GWKVIq.jpg

tPtZs7.jpg

WuOZMy.jpg

I6J464.jpg

juivUa.jpg

KLcCnI.jpg

GeoJSO.jpg

v2KARA.jpg

UriSzj.jpg

PO0Qdu.jpg

DSoWJD.jpg

pSud8J.jpg

1p4wUJ.jpg

fU62LZ.jpg

mFYN8D.jpg

GRJwi5.jpg

wJeOM9.jpg

Mine arrived today (reg version), and I can confirm that she is absolutely wonderful. I have half a dozen Sideshow 1/4 scale pieces (well, seven now), and CM is by far the most brilliantly sculpted and executed statue of all of them... She is astonishingly flawless, and photos don't do justice to how dynamic and dimensional she is.

As for the practicalities, the assembly tolerances on mine were pretty tight - not a bad thing, but the peg inserts just took some mild persuasion. Other than that, she is as you see her below... If you are getting this, prepare to be amazed :) Enjoy!

Captain Marvel 1 sm.jpg

Captain Marvel 2 sm.jpg

Captain Marvel 3 sm.jpg

Captain Marvel 4 sm.jpg

Captain Marvel 5 sm.jpg

Captain Marvel 6 sm.jpg

Captain Marvel 7 sm.jpg

Very great pics bro!

Would any of you collecting friends be able to give me the exact height of this superb statue?

thank you in advance.

She's gotta be contender for the best sculpted butt in the history of polystone

Can confirm that her backend is absolutely world class lol :) Seriously, for sheer organic grace, the only piece I have that comes close to her is Mark Newman's Poison Ivy... CM is just ridiculously brilliant.

Mine arrived today (reg version), and I can confirm that she is absolutely wonderful. I have half a dozen Sideshow 1/4 scale pieces (well, seven now), and CM is by far the most brilliantly sculpted and executed statue of all of them... She is astonishingly flawless, and photos don't do justice to how dynamic and dimensional she is.

As for the practicalities, the assembly tolerances on mine were pretty tight - not a bad thing, but the peg inserts just took some mild persuasion. Other than that, she is as you see her below... If you are getting this, prepare to be amazed :) Enjoy!

View attachment 312059

View attachment 312060

View attachment 312061

View attachment 312062

View attachment 312063

View attachment 312064

View attachment 312065

Great photos, thank you :)

She looks fantastic. Hope mine will be shipping soon. Thanks to all for posting pictures. :clap

Can you guys who received her also comment on her peg and and let us know if there are any bent ones? I have had several people show me pics of their peg being bent which is very worrying for a leaning pice like this. Just want to make sure its not a lot of them with the same problem

My pegs certainly took some doing to get into place but they all went in. And yes, the peg on her foot was slightly bent. However, since it did get into place (eventually), ultimately, it isn't an issue (not yet anyway). I think my portrait has a bit of the googley eye though...

cm6.jpg

cm7.jpg

cm8.jpg

cm9.jpg

Last edited:
Wow the paint on yours looks amazing risingstar - the gold piping is perfect. She's gorgeous!

I didn't have any issues with bent pegs on mine, but I did end up using a little bit of lubricant on them to get them in the holes. A benefit of the tight fit tolerances is that she's definitely not going anywhere once she's in the base.

Back