Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If I could offer a suggestion. Try switching She Hulk and Captain Marvel around. I think they would look better. You might have to angle She Hulk's base a little bit more, but then they will look more evenly spaced.

Got mine last night. Amazing statue. Very happy with it. I'll edit my unboxing vid tonight. Video coming soon for those who might be interested. =D

If I could offer a suggestion. Try switching She Hulk and Captain Marvel around. I think they would look better. You might have to angle She Hulk's base a little bit more, but then they will look more evenly spaced.

Back to back for sure!

Got mine today ...brown shipper took a beating but luckily the artbox and everything inside were perfect.. its always scary seeing a hole in the brown shipper not knowing if it pierced all the way through or not.

Everything looks okay for one minor issue, her blue body paint has this powdery look to it.. theres a few spots which look almost like baby powder, best way to describe it. I tried to brush it off at first but it was still showing.. I then wet my finger and tried to wipe it off which made the spots go away but as soon as it dried up the spots came right back.. I guess its some type of clear coating maybe??? Before contacting SS I tried one last time and took a microfiber-cloth and gently rubbed the spots which then seemed to work... the majority of them weren't too noticeable, Im guessing its because of the matte finish which is harder to keep clean and shows any little tiny smudge??? My main concern was the spot on her elbow (image attached) which I was planning on asking for a replacement body.. that spot I had to put in a lot of effort to wipe clean but it eventually began to disappear, so I guess all is good now.. I need to take a better look in the morning when theres better lighting but I think its unnoticeable now for the most part and I'll be keeping her. Everything else looks pretty good.. I wouldnt say its a 100% paint job (nothing is), maybe 85/90% due to some minor sloppiness around the pin stripes but overall Im happy with her.. amazing sculpt and amazing portraits. Its definitely one of those pieces you cant stop staring at, very dynamic.

This was before I wiped away the smudge, I'll try to take an After shot tomorrow.. let me know what you guys think.. but all should be good now.
W5ClOaM.jpg

The elbow looks like they didn't wait for it to dry before they handled the statue by grabbing that part of the elbow. I would definitely ask for a replacement body cause that is unacceptable.

Love this statue. It's very simple but commanding. Couldn't have asked for a better statue to wrap up my 2016.
Here's my unboxing video. I hope you guys enjoy it;

Usher looks like milla jocovich, or that girl in resident evil

IMG_5038.jpg
IMG_5037.jpg

Got this and it's one of the best I've ever seen. Love the action pose, base, paint job overall, outstanding portraits and great ex!! One of the best statues ever made by SS! This thing looks amazing! Only wished it came with the print fir these new prices. The portrait was the thing that makes this statue to another level! Whoever did this is right up there with the top SS sculptors like Newman, Harbottle, Schumacher, etc. hope he does much more work for marvel and DC! :clap

Last edited:
View attachment 313686
View attachment 313687

Got this and it's one of the best I've ever seen. Love the action pose, base, paint job overall, outstanding portraits and great ex!! One of the best statues ever made by SS! This thing looks amazing! Only wished it came with the print fir these new prices. The portrait was the thing that makes this statue to another level! Whoever did this is right up there with the top SS sculptors like Newman, Harbottle, Schumacher, etc. hope he does much more work for marvel and DC! :clap

I have always meant to ask CBG, either on here or over there, do you have a Display, I do not recall ever seeing one, that asked, Capt. Marvel is Breathtaking

Back