Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't tally them up since the convos took place in facebook groups, but it's way more than a "hand full". Point is, I can definitely see it changing and would explain why the PO is still not out. I'm just being optimistic, but regardless if it changes or not I will likely PO since I want a MM Super Girl in my collection.

Sorry for going off topic,back to Captain marvel :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is exactly my point...

A few people on the forum express displeasure with something (i.e. Supergirl head sculpt) and the implication is the vast majority of of Sideshow's total customer base have a problem as well. The problem is...nobody here has any idea of the total number of Sideshow's customers. So...are .5% of Sideshow's customer's complaining about Supergirl or do 50% of their customers have a problem with this sculpt?? Who knows???

Sorry...just wanted to make that point. Back to Captain Marvel....

What are people's hopes for the base on this?

I would be happy with a dirt or water take off effect if she is indeed flying

Hopefully something simple, yet elegant. Not a fan of big bases or complicated bases that take away from the statue itself.

I'm not too familiar with this version, but is she no longer an Avenger? If she still is, I'd be ok with the Avengers base.

Hopefully something simple, yet elegant. Not a fan of big bases or complicated bases that take away from the statue itself.

I'm not too familiar with this version, but is she no longer an Avenger? If she still is, I'd be ok with the Avengers base.

Agree. I would be ok with something that looked a little like the power girl base but with some building/scaffolding in the base too

We definitely need to see a full reveal of this piece. She looks hot so far, but the rest of her better look just as hot.

Contest up so going up next week

CaptainMarvelContest.jpg

I'm interested to see the full reveal and whether that whatever-it-is around her waist is as silly as it looks in the preview pick. I hope not.

I'm anxious to see the full reveal. The HS is fantastic but I'm a little wary of the extra stuff on her costume at her waist. Might not be a big deal but from what I can see it looks like an unnecessary addition to her usually streamlined outfit.

I'm anxious to see the full reveal. The HS is fantastic but I'm a little wary of the extra stuff on her costume at her waist. Might not be a big deal but from what I can see it looks like an unnecessary addition to her usually streamlined outfit.

Agreed.

I like it so far, but I'm also afraid that Sideshow went a little overboard with the outfit. It looks kind of busy as it is.

I also hate that this is going up for order around the same time as Dark Phoenix. I don't think I'll be able to afford both. :(

looks like this piece was the most popular unveil for 12 days event

---

I failed adding my points balance on my Dark Phoenix preorder and it went thru without adding the discount, so I guess I might use it to Captain Marvel (depending on how it turns out on the unveil), Pfeiffer Catwoman, or future Thanos piece

I just hope it looks cool. So far so good. We should see next Tuesday right?

Back