Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas to you all. :lol :rock

I know right. SS picked some timing.. if this charges the 17th and normally ships a day or two after.. this should be arriving exactly around Christmas day. I'd actually prefer it ship after Christmas. Mail carriers are madmen during the holidays.. I'd like mine to arrive in one piece.

I suppose I'll just wrap it and leave it under the tree for Christmas morning lol.

I know right. SS picked some timing.. if this charges the 17th and normally ships a day or two after.. this should be arriving exactly around Christmas day. I'd actually prefer it ship after Christmas. Mail carriers are madmen during the holidays.. I'd like mine to arrive in one piece.

I suppose I'll just wrap it and leave it under the tree for Christmas morning lol.

That's a scary though. : /

So people will be getting these statues this month? Sideshow told me it would be delayed until jan/ feb.

Sideshow lied. :lol j/k

I'm okay with them lying if it means I get my statue early. I backtracked a bit in this thread and found they are only shipping regulars first....Having ordered the exclusive and paid off the entire statue, Sideshow has betrayed the unspoken law here.
***insert obligatory judge dredd/ Stallone gif here***

I haven't had any notice yet. I'm hoping that means I'll be in the second batch and can see in-hand pics before I get charged. I've been considering cancelling her, but in-hand pics could change my mind.

I'm okay with them lying if it means I get my statue early. I backtracked a bit in this thread and found they are only shipping regulars first....Having ordered the exclusive and paid off the entire statue, Sideshow has betrayed the unspoken law here.
***insert obligatory judge dredd/ Stallone gif here***

tumblr_n4horcYtRT1rg0lgoo1_500.gif

Next I want a Kamala Khan as Ms Marvel Premium Format

Hasbro is releasing a figure of her

Make it Happen SS, you're slacking

HAS25279.jpg

I wish they'd take chances on characters like that, but if they're not going to do even characters whose popularity has stood the test of time, I don't see them taking a chance on her.

I ordered the Ex and got my notice, so not only Regs are shipping.

Same here! Ordered the EX ...and also got the notice.

the 19th for me as well. exclusive. :yess:

You guys are lucky. My order still shows it is pending and they won't take the final payment until 01-15-2017. I think I'm going to reach out to them and see what's up. I find myself communicating with Sideshow more than a typical customer should.

Back