Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a good point. I just assumed they took the extra steps first in production then said, yo, we don't need to make the heads anymore "shut that machine down!". (Metaphorically of course). The production of the bodies as you said, doesn't make a difference. So I think they would just take the steps to see that those customers that shop "exclusively" (Puns! Haha) through them would receive a priority.

This discussion has shown that the production could literally go either way. One way gets their exclusive customers their exclusive items sooner. And the other helps out and gets the regular products to the outside distributors the fastest way possible. Both logical choices in the long run... I was just saying, if I ran a similar business, I would add extra incentive for buying the exclusive items from me by making sure you got your product first.

You are aware that they don't necessarily receive their shipments in chronological order. That's why some people get edition size in the hundreds vs the first few numbered 1-X

The regs sporadically arrive sometimes sooner than the EX because it all depends which boat from China arrives the quickest

Sometimes they only get a partial shipment

For Cap Marvel they are receiving the REGs first

If anyone would know it's Sideshows rep

what appears to be a lady screaming during the trailer, when Megaman pops up

is in fact me

You are aware that they don't necessarily receive their shipments in chronological order. That's why some people get edition size in the hundreds vs the first few numbered 1-X

The regs sporadically arrive sometimes sooner than the EX because it all depends which boat from China arrives the quickest

Sometimes they only get a partial shipment

For Cap Marvel they are receiving the REGs first

If anyone would know it's Sideshows rep

I know they don't arrive chronologically. You clearly don't understand the point I'm trying to discuss so I'm cool with just ending the conversation...

Back to the more important topic. Captain Marvel looks like it will be amazing.

I know they don't arrive chronologically. You clearly don't understand the point I'm trying to discuss so I'm cool with just ending the conversation...

Back to the more important topic. Captain Marvel looks like it will be amazing.

yeah clearly I dont understand the point you are trying to make... especially when you insist the Sideshow rep lied...

someone asked when this was arriving ... I answered with the information I was given by the source. You went on a 2 page rant that I didnt bother reading.

Glad that's out of the way.

Yup

it's all apart of Disney's MCU initiative

----

I found a video that perfectly explains why X-MEN and other FOX film properties might still appear in the new game

https://youtu.be/Fya-Cd_u5Kk

Biggest news for me is the MVC3 re-re-release on the big three platforms. I'm kind of curios to see what they'll charge for the game though.
I'm also very interested to see who the "new" characters will be for season 2 of SFV
MvC4 announcement was hype, but I'm still going to stay tempered until the game comes out. Capcom always fall flat on their face or find a way to screw early adopters.

I watched the Capcom Cup last night and man was it intense. Im glad KnuckleDude won the $230 000 championship

I had no idea those events were like major sporting broadcasts

I also hope that MvCI expands to more DLC and season passes. I never understood why people were up at arms with Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3... there were 12 new characters for $30 ... the more the merrier. I hope the new roster includes every single character ever announced in the series all in one package ... with an additional 16 characters.

I can see Marvel Universe having enough character choices for the roster, however I cant for the life of me think of more than 60 notable Capcom characters that would fit well into the game. Most insane announcement from the Capcom side would be Scrooge Mc Duck from their Duck Tales Remastered game... that would appease Disney and Capcom fans alike.

I watched the Capcom Cup last night and man was it intense. Im glad KnuckleDude won the $230 000 championship

I had no idea those events were like major sporting broadcasts
KnuckleDU is very good. Surprised he won to be honest when factoring the competition.

I also hope that MvCI expands to more DLC and season passes. I never understood why people were up at arms with Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3... there were 12 new characters for $30 ... the more the merrier. I hope the new roster includes every single character ever announced in the series all in one package ... with an additional 16 characters.

The issue people had with MVC3 was that it was bare bones, buggy and lacked a lot of basic features. (we're seeing this happening right now with SFV btw). They then released Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 about 8 months later which screwed over early adopters and forced them to buy the new game which; introduced a handful of new characters, fixed some bugs and included spectator mode (which is a feature that Capcom left out of the initial release for some unexplained reason..especially since they've had this feature in their earlier fighters).

All of these changes could have been patched into the initial game.I guess Capcom decided that releasing it on another disc would be more lucrative.

To add insult to injury, they also had DLC characters which were already on the disc when it launched. It's too big of a subject to get into but, in short, what Capcom effectively did is they created the full game and locked out parts of it so they can charge extra for you to unlock it. The general consensus is that consumers should not be charged outside of the asking price if the content is already on the disc. Locking out content already on the disc and charging for it is a very shady business practice.
They also did this with Resident Evil 5 and Street Fighter X Tekken -- a game with some serious money-grabbing micro transactions built into it.

Now, with SF5....the're rolling out the game in pieces. It was released in a highly incomplete state. It's missing a whole bunch of features. Features that they're adding to the game bit by bit. The game appeals mostly to the competitive crowd now. The Casual players are left in the side lines with the lack of traditional features like Arcade Mode. The effects of neglecting the casual market is showing right now when you look at Street Fighter 5's sales figures.

Capcom used to be great. They still release mechanically sound games that I enjoy playing. The only problem is that their greed is driving the franchise and the community slowly into the ground.

I attended the Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 panel when it was announced first at San Diego Comic Con (if you find the broadcast Im the one sitting in the front row with a Surf Tofino baseball cap).

And the reason why they did what they did with UMvC3 that made sense to me was initially they were going to allow a DLC expansion pack for the game but because of the Japan Tsunami a lot of their collective interests were devastated by the natural disaster.

So they started fresh, and honestly most people would've ended up paying $5 per character plus $3 per costume skins if they stuck with the old method.

Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Dr Strange, Iron Fist, Rocket Raccoon, Nova alone would cost $30 in DLC

The game retailed for $39.99 with even more characters. It works out almost $2 per new character which isnt too shabby. *SHRUGS* I was just amazed at the expansion and couldnt get enuff. Had they continued that trend... I heard that Doctor OCK, Green Goblin, and Daredevil would've been included in future DLC packs.

Maybe we will see them in the new game.

Right now we are looking at Captain Marvel, Gwen Pool, Howard the Duck, Kamala Khan as Ms Marvel, AntMan, and Groot as confirmed Marvel characters

Back