Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's crazy, I know, but some people would like to have high-quality female figures without nipples flying all over the place. Just because something is made for adults, doesn't mean ya gotta sex it up-- this is Captain Marvel, not Dawn. Or we could be fair and bring back the Bat-Nipples for all future Batman figures, see how that goes. And believe me, I don't want that any more than anyone else does.

Go buy some epoxy clay, some blue paint, sculpt the nipples on yourself (that is, on the statue, by yourself, not on your self, unless you're into that, I won't judge)-- you can have as many you like, wherever you like. Back nipple, knee nipples, a cornucopia of nipples!

But anyway. Good thing I haven't read much Captain Marvel*, or else I would be forced to buy this (not like having no idea where a character is from has ever stopped me-- just ask me what half my Japanese figures are from). And let's just say. I do not have the money to buy this. Now if this were Kamala Khan, that would be an instant pre-order.

*And if this isn't too off topic-- should I? I have no idea how to feel about Deconnick, because one hand, Pretty Deadly is pretty (ha-HA) cool (as was Carol Corps), but on the other hand, well. B*tch Planet, the comic that includes a Feminism 101 essay with each issue.

Please see my signature

I don't get it? I just ask some real questions and got... :dunno I suggested missing nipples be added in if possible for a collectible not made for children, and what version of ms marvel is this? Is those not real questions?

Every thread at some point, on both this forum and SF, ends up with a conversation about CBG. His trolling skills are legendary. I at one point wasn't sure if he was a troll or not, but when he started calling the Arkham knight, "orange face camo batman" on a regular basis, there was no doubt.

I don't get it? I just ask some real questions and got... :dunno I suggested missing nipples be added in if possible for a collectible not made for children, and what version of ms marvel is this? Is those not real questions?

CBG I have not been here for some time my Friend, Been Off World but you never Fail to disappoint :lol

Be Cool

Man, I still can't believe this is $500. I mean, if you get the EX and you really love the character, then sure I can see people dishing out that amount. But a regular with no extra portrait for $500? That's a bit tough to swallow...will be interesting to see the ESs on this. The proto does look fantastic though...

Ordered! Can't get over how great this looks, especially the helmeted exclusive with the nod to the classic Kree soldier look. I love classic cosmic Marvel and SS has done such a great job with the redesign in my book.....to echo some others in here, I hope we get their version of Nova someday.....can't even imagine how great that would be

Nice, waiting for Con before I make my choice
It just dawned on me, when posting ideas for future Storm PF, this pose is almost identical to the new Cap Marvel pose

Posted it a long time ago as well, I think they used it on this..

marvel-captain-marvel-premium-format-300454-03.jpg

C675AA8D-523A-4A31-8DF5-85DD91EBF4DC_zps9odusoia.jpg

it has the side buckles as well.. If they are using the best of the best to help redesign these pieces, looks like this (redesign) was recycled from earlier artwork drawn by the best of the best.

Back