Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm, really, anything official on that. While I've not got any of those, I really wanted something bigger, etc and much of that seemed to be a bit overpriced, I may have to consider a few possible options before its all gone and way overpriced.

Only other option left would be to look at commission a PF or two of the ones I really wanted most, but that too has many problems.

Their contract expired after 20 years and Disney signed Precious Moments instead.
If the first peaked products are any indication it was a stupid decision. :slap

Anybody know if more Disney PFs are coming out, it's been so long. I don't see the point of keeping the 1s I have unless they bring out more. So many great characters they can do

Yeah it blows doesn't it, I'm having to buy WDCC and like crew maquettes to compensate for no new PFs, cos my Disney line looks a bit sparse otherwise.

Is it just me, or on the new Sideshow website, under Disney, there is not a single PF listed.

Does that every single one is totally sold out, Ex and Reg. If so, you would think they woudl make more, since clearly it's not like they don't sell.

However, putting aside just how great a communicator Sideshow are (NOT), I keep saying the PF line is dead, yet to see anything that says otherwise.

Well I have struck out trying to pick up one of these. Almost had one new but just got an email back from the provider and when they inspected him, Hook had a broken leg. Haven't heard back from the guy selling one on here so does anyone have any leads on where there might be a Hook Premium Format (either reg or EX) for sale? No luck on ebay right now.

Honestly originally I wanted the whole but since SSC seems to have cancelled everything I'm glad I just got Jessica.

I'll stick to WDCC.

Maybe SS will continue. So far the Disney line is selling well right, all sold out?

Maybe SS will continue. So far the Disney line is selling well right, all sold out?

We've had nothing new from the animated line for over a year now. I'm pretty sure Jessica was the last one and that shipped in August 2012.

So no, the line is dead :( , just Sideshow will never say so.

Hey guys,

I was lucky enough to get this piece the other day! I am so happy with it. Sideshow did a fantastic job. It's too bad this line seems to be on hold indefinitely.

Here is a little video I made of this amazing piece:

Yeah it's a really fantastic line, I mean I have WDCC pieces and Hook is in another league for me, which makes it so much sadder that there's so few of them:(

SS don't have any competitor for 1:4 Disney, yet they pump out Iron Man nonstop errrrrr

Back